Here’s something to cap off the races for the year 2014. Run United HP Recovery run is happening on December 14, 2014 at Bonifacio Global City.
The Run United HP Recovery Run is a non-competitive run designed to help progressive runners embrace the value of recovery and how its proper application can help them establish future personal records. All categories will have a start and finish at the 34th St. The Fort, BGC.
All finishers will learn more about the proper application of various recovery regimens at the Enervon HP Recovery Village. Each activity has been developed in partnership with the University of Santo Tomas, College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sports Science and Physical Therapy Departments.
Run United HP Recovery Run
December 14, 2014
Bonifacio Global City
5K – P750
10K – P850
21K – P950
* Plus P150 delivery & processing fee & P50 web admin fee for online registrants.
* Inclusive of race bib, D-Tag, HP Recovery Tech Shirt (Finisher Shirt), Recovery Drink & Recovery Village pass
Add This Event to Calendar:
* Online Registration (November 10-30, 2014) -> Click Here
* In-store Registration – Extended till Dec 12
– RUNNR Store BGC
– Toby’s Galleria
– Toby’s SM North
– Toby’s MOA
5K – 5:40am
– Exclusive for 2014 Run United finishers.
– Limited slots only. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before November 30, 2014.
– Participants are encouraged to wear any of their 2014 RU singlet/finisher shirt, no singlet will be provided.
– Runner participants who register at the stores will receive their race bib with D-tag upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
– Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The race bib with d-tag will be delivered on or before December 7, 2014.
– Finishers’ shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
– All finishers will receive a limited edition HP Recovery Tech Shirt.
– D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and
must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
– No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
Landline (+632) 703 1736 or (+632) 463 4814
(Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays)
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!