The Duaman Duathlon X2, the fourth and final leg of the SBR.ph Tri Series 2014, is happening on September 21, 2014 at Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The event is a 12k Run, 40k Bike, and a 6k run.
Duaman Duathlon X2
September 21, 2014
Nuvali Sta. Rosa
12k Run, 40k Bike, 6k Run
Individual : Php 1,500
Relay 2-man : Php 2,500
Relay 3-man : Php 3,500
Male Age Group : 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50 & Above
Female Age Group : 16-19 yrs, 20-29, 30-39, 40 & Above
For every stage, all finishers will receive a custom Duaman X2 shirt and medal!
* DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS ON SEPTEMBER 19, 2014[polldaddy rating=”7310707″]
Add This Event to Calendar:
A. In-store Registration:
1. BIKE KING
B1 Bonifacio High Street, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Daily: 11am – 10pm, Tel: 856-3362
Shell Gas Station, Zapote Road, Alabang
3. SECOND WIND QUEZON CITY
45 Malingap St. Teachers Viillage QC
Mon – Fri : 11am to 8pm, Sat & Sun: 10am to 7pm
4. SECOND WIND ORTIGAS
Unit 3A, Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas, Pasig City
Mon – Fri : 11am – 8pm, Sat & Sun : 10am- 7pm
5. SECOND WIND GREENHILLS
Unit 107, G-Strip, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan
Daily: 11am-8pm, Tel: 945-7856
6. THE BRICK MULTISPORT STORE
Unit 1, Woodridge Apartments, McKinley Hill, Taguig City (across Venice Piazza, just at the bottom of that deadly hill we all dread at races!), Phone : 9854890
B. Online Registration via SWIMBIKERUN.ph
1.DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
2. Deposit payment to :
Carlos de Guzman
Bank of the Philippine Islands
3. Email us the completed registration form along with the deposit slip (with your name) to email@example.com.
4. Write on the subject Duaman Duathlon X2 Registration to make sure its filtered properly.
5. Wait for a confirmation email from us. If you didn’t receive an email, kindly resend your email registration or contact us via our facebook and twitter page (@SWIMBIKERUNph)
6. Keep a copy of the completed registration form and the deposit slip for safekeeping.
– Entry fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-applicable to future races.
– Race numbers are non-transferable.
– NO HELMET, NO ENTRY, NO REFUND.
– FOLDING BIKES ARE ALLOWED
– MOUNTAIN BIKES ARE ALLOWED
– Your Dad / Brother’s hand me down bike is also allowed :)
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!