The first ever ultimate trail run challenge in Taal Volcano Island. Be part of this historical event on May 24, 2014. The race will start in Tourism Center Volcano Island Talisay, Batangas. The route will be mostly Sand, Rocks, Ruts & Volcanic ash.
The event is part of the LAKANTAL Festival of Talisay and it promises to be an important addition to the local trail run scene in the country giving runners the opportunity to run historical routes.
1st Taal Volcano 360 Challenge
May 24, 2014 @ 7AM
Taal Volcano, Talisay, Batangas
Organizer: Prince Multi Sports Events Inc.
Early bird Registration fee: Php 1,500 until April 30, 2014
Regular Registration fee: Php 1,700 from May 1-18, 2014
– You can still avail of the 10+1 Promo for Groups who wish to register.
– Inclusive of Boat fare, Tourism Fee, Insurance, Event Shirt & Meal
– Finisher’s will receive a Medal & Finisher’s shirt
– Hydration Station every 2.5-3KM
Add This Event to Calendar:
1. Please fill up the online registration form: Click Here
You can send or deposit your registration fee to:
BDO Account #2150208772
Account Name: Prince Multi Sports Events,Inc.
Race Director: Joseph Prince Baltazar
Contact No: 0917-2066110
Please send your deposit slip with event shirt size for confirmation – Email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Talisay Tourism Office, Talisay Municipal Hall, Talisay, Batangas
3. Arlene’s Bikeshop, Lipa City
4. 100 Miles Ultra Cafe, Bonifacio Global City
5A Runner’s Circle
Assembly time: 6AM
Gun Start will be at exactly 7AM
with cut-off time at 6hours.
Joseph Prince Baltazar
Andres B. Alisuag 111
Mobile: 0923-9462297 / 0921-7274000
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!