Brooks Run Happy is back this May 11, 2014 with a hint of nature. This year Brooks is bringing us to run around the scenic location of Tanay Rizal for a Cross Country Challenge! This race is surely something to watch-out for!
We heard that there will be very limited slots for the 24K Challenge, which the route will end at a waterfall ;)
Brooks Run Happy 3 – Cross Country Challenge
May 11, 2014
5K – P600
10K – P950
16K – P1,450
24K – P1,600
– Inclusive of Shirt, Gloves and Whistle
– 16K and 24K runners will get a Fitletic Race Bib Holder on Race Day
– Finisher’s Medal for 16K and 24K Runners
Add This Event to Calendar:
21K – 6AM
16K – 6:10AM
10K – 6:20AM
5K – 6:25AM
Brooks Run Happy 3 FAQ:
1. Is there a Finisher Medal?
Yes there will be finisher’s medal for the 16k and 24k runners. This run is not entirely trail it is a combination of road, off road, and obstacle courses.
2. Late Gunstart?
The 7am gunstart is intended due to safety precautions and the race route has a scenic view which can be highly appreciated during day light.
3. Is there a Shuttle Service to the Venue?
Yes there will be a bus that could take the participants to the venue. You could avail of it upon registration at P180.00 for back and forth service.
4. Is this a Trail Run?
It’s a cross country challenge meaning it is a mix of road, off road, and obstacle courses.
Registration Venues: (March 20 to May 4, 2014)
1. Brooks SM North Annex
2. Toby’s Sports – Mall of Asia / Megamall
3. RUNNR Bonifacio High Street
4. Register Online -> Click Here
Watch the Video:
Update from Organizers: (Why the Late Gunstart?)
1. The late gun start was intentional since this is a cross country race it will be hard to light up the entire course.
2. The route will highlight scenic locations of Tanay Rizal, which cannot be appreciated in the dark
3. The race organizers simulated the run at gun start time, since it’s a cross country run, it’s actually not as hot as running in the streets of Manila.
For More Information:
Visit Website -> Brooks Run Happy 3
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!