The longest running Triathlon event in the Philippines is back! The Subic Bay International Triathlon (SUBIT) is set to happen this April 26-27, 2014. Check out the details!
Subic Bay International Triathlon (SUBIT)
April 26-27, 2014
Subic Bay, Philippines
|Until 15 Feb. 2014||Until 15 Mar. 2014||Until 31 Mar. 2014||International Entries|
|Sprint & YOG||P3,000||P3,500||P4,500||US$125|
10% discount for TRAP-registered Athletes; 20% discount for students and senior citizens. Only one type of discount applies. Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not applicable for future races.
Add This Event to Calendar:
1. TRAP Office Room 101 Bldg B, Philsports Complex (ULTRA), Meralco Ave., Pasig City Tel: 399-6598 or 710-8259
2. Speedo Concept Stores
– Authorized branches to accept TRAP registration forms and payments: Alabang Town Center, Glorietta 4, Bonifacio High Street, SM Megamall and Podium
3. Bike King, Bonifacio High Street
4. K-Swiss Glorietta
5. K-Swiss Alabang Town Center
Online Registration -> Click Here
Peso payment can also be made through:
– BPI (Tomas T. Carasco, Jr. C/A No. 0081048363)
– PNB (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A No. 100233100013)
– Bank of Commerce (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A No. 066-000011755)
Fax entry form and deposit slip with name to Fax#: 850-5254 or 809-2713
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!