Ho Ho Ho! Be a healthy Santa this Christmas! Save the date for the Santa RUNtantan 2013!
Christmas Season is here again and what a better way to celebrate it the HEALTHY WAY!! Not just physically because of the cardio workout we get from running but most importantly exercising our “Generous Hearts”.
The event AIMS is to BRING TOGETHER FAMILIES AND FRIENDS this Christmas Season THROUGH THE SPORT OF RUNNING AND WALKING and at the same time BLESS THE CHILDREN of BATANG GALA by DONATING some of its proceeds to the said foundation.
December 15, 2013 @ 4:30am
Aseana City, Paranaque (MOA)
3K – P450
5K – P550
10K – P650
16K – P750
- Inclusive of Dri-fit Singlet, Dri-Fit Santa Hat, Bib, Raffle, Christmas Medal
- 16K Runners gets a Finisher Shirt
- Meet and Picture with Santa :)
Download Registration Form:
Registration Venue: (Starts on November 13, 2013)
- RUNNR BGC, Trinoma, Alabang Town Center
- TOBY’s Shangrila, SM Mall of Asia
- Monday to Sunday at 2-9PM
For More information:
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!