To commemorate the bravery and heroism of the people who fought and died during the Leyte Gulf Landing in 1944 and in celebration of its 68th anniversary, the Tacloban Outdoor Adventure Society, Inc. (TOAdS) and Dalagan Tacloban Event Solutions, a non-stock and non-profit organizations, and the small running community in Leyte would stage a fun and humbling, adrenaline-filled running event entitled: THE BATTLE OF LEYTE GULF 100K and 50K ULTRA MARATHON.
This will be held in the historic Leyte Landing Memorial Site, Candahug, Palo, Leyte on the 19th and 20th of October 2012, and will take on the route along the 1st District Municipalities of Leyte.
THE BATTLE OF LEYTE GULF
October 19-20, 2012 @ 11:00PM
Palo, Leyte, Philippines
100K and 50K
Organizer: Tacloban Outdoor Adventure Society, Inc. (TOAdS) and Dalagan Tacloban Race Solutions
100K – P 1,500.00
50K – P 1,000.00
– Race Jersey, Race Bib, Finisher’s Certificate, Pre and Post-Race Meals, PIKTAW Sunvisor
– Finishers will be awarded with Finisher’s Medals
– Top 3 Finishers will be awarded with trophies and Product Prizes
– THE ATHLETE’S FOOT – Robinsons Place Tacloban
– TROPIK ADVENTURE SHOP – MArasbaras, Tacloban City
Wyatt John Borja – 09177689480
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!