Hey Guys, here’s another RunRio Event! Yamaha Run for Heroes happening on July 3, 2011 will be the 3rd RunRio Series Manila to be held at the Bonifacio Global City. Check out the details here.
Yamaha Run for Heroes
July 3, 2011
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
3K – PHP 500
5K – PHP 600
10K – PHP 600
3K/5K/10K Kit Includes:
Race Kit, (New Balance Singlet, Timing Chip, Bib Number, 20% Off Coupon from Planet Sports & Athlete’s Foot Stores & 10% Off Coupon from Toby’s / Runnr Store), Race Analysis, Finishers Kit, Certificate, Free photo
21K – PHP 750
Race Kit, (New Balance Singlet, Timing Chip, Bib Number, 20% Off Coupon from Planet Sports & Athlete’s Foot Stores & 10% Off Coupon from Toby’s / Runnr Store), Race Analysis, Finishers Kit, Finisher’s Shirt, Finisher’s Medal, Certificate, Free photo
Online registration period is from May 30, 2011 to June 19, 2011 only. Delivery of race kits will start on June 5, 2011.
In-store registration period is from May 30, to June 25, 2011 at the following venues:
– RUNNR – G/F Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (Tel # 4031787)
– R.O.X – Level 2 R.O.X. Bldg. Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (Tel # 8564638)
– Toby’s SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Mall, Roxas Blvd., Manila (Tel # 556-0445)
– Planet Sports Glorietta – 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City (Tel # 8177896)
– The Athletes Foot ATC – Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
– Planet Sports Trinoma – 2nd level, Trinoma cor. North EDSA, Quezon City (Tel# 9167451)
– The Athlete’s Foot Galleria – 3F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Pasig City (Tel# 6363162)
* All registration sites are open daily, 12nn to 8pm.
Special Registration Site (open daily from 10am to 7pm):
– Yamaha YZone Flagship Shop – Lot 8 Blk. 8 ADB Ave. cor. Opal Road, Ortigas, Pasig City (Tel# 6379552)
Yamaha Run Singlet Design:
Yamaha Run 21K Finisher’s Shirt:
Yamaha Run 21K Finisher’s Medal:
Finisher’s Certificate: (for all race categories)
Yamaha Run Race Maps:
– Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore; race kits may run out before June 26, 2010.
– A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
– Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
– A disposable timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
– Medals and Finisher’s shirt will be given to all 21km finishers only.
– Finisher’s kits will be given upon finishing the race.
– For questions and inquiries please contact (call only) any of the following Runrio hotline numbers from Monday to Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm).