We’re opening RACE DAY registration for PF SUB1 10K Manila on Sunday starting at 3AM. Please proceed to the secretariat booth to secure a kit.
See you there!
Are you ready to run your fastest 10K in 2023?
The Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K Challenge is returning and inviting all runners to join us for our 11th year. Set to take place on May 14, 2023 at SM Mall of Asia, this exciting race is designed to help you achieve your personal best 10K time. Every participant will receive a 10K medal, but if you’re fast enough to complete the race in one hour or less, you’ll earn the coveted PF SUB1 finisher medal. Don’t miss your chance to challenge yourself and experience the thrill of this unique event.
What is SUB1 10K?
The SUB1 10K is a highly sought-after achievement in the running community, representing the ability to complete a 10K race in one hour or less. The Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K Challenge is the only race in the Philippines that celebrates this accomplishment, providing runners with an opportunity to test their fitness and see if they can break the SUB1 time limit.
Achieving this feat requires consistent training, dedication, and hard work, qualities that are familiar to runners who understand the challenge of pushing themselves to their limits.
Pinoy Fitness SUB1 10K Challenge
May 14, 2023
SM Mall of Asia
Follow our FB Event page here – https://www.facebook.com/events/608627481066881/
Early Bird Rate: (Until February 28)
SUB1 Category – P1550
FUN Category – P1350
Regular Rate: (March 1 Onwards)
SUB1 Category – P1650
FUN Category – P1450
– Inclusive of Race Bib, RFID Tag, Race Shirt
– SUB1 10K Challenge Medal for SUB1 Finishers
– 10K Challenge Medal for Non-SUB1 and OPEN Wave Finishers
– SUB1 category (Elite and Competitive) get Finisher Shirts
Gun Start: Assembly Time – 4:30AM
5:15AM – SUB1 ELITE
5:20AM – SUB1 COMPETITIVE
5:30AM – OPEN WAVE
1. What is the difference between ELITE and COMPETITIVE?
– The difference for SUB1 ELITE and COMPETITIVE is the gun start, ELITE wave will be released first followed by the COMPETITIVE wave after 10 minutes. Both will still be given 1 HOUR to complete the challenge
2. What will happen if I don’t finish in 1 HOUR for the SUB1 Elite or Competitive
– Runners who complete the SUB1 HOUR challenge will get the SUB1 10K Medal, after the 1 HOUR cutoff, runners will receive the 10K Challenge Medal
3. Do I still get the SUB1 Finisher Shirt if I finisher after 1 HOUR
– Yes, Finisher Shirts are guaranteed to SUB1 Elite and Competitor categories as long as they cross the finishline
1. Register Online – https://pinoyfitness.myruntime.com/register/
Race Kit Pickup Locations: [Tentative schedule April 26]
1. RUNNR Store BGC
2. Toby’s Sports SM Mall of Asia
3. Toby’s Sports Trinoma
4. Toby’s Sports Glorietta
5. Toby’s Sports Alabang Town Center (Promenade Entrance)
Race Shirt Design:
Finisher Shirt Design:
SUB1 10K Finisher Medal Design:
10K Finisher Medal Design: (For NON-SUB1 and OPEN WAVE)
On Ground Safety Measures:
1. Runners are advised to bring their own hydration bottles. Water stations with water bottles will also be available throughout the route.
2. Practice physical distancing and wearing of face masks especially at pre and post race assemblies.
3. Temperatures must be below 38⁰C to be allowed to check-in the Runners Holding Area.
4. Trash bins are available near every water station. Please dispose of your trash properly.