Join the Ortigas Malls Virtual Run for FREE! Just submit a single or accumulated receipt worth PHP 1,000 (My Home Dashers fees not included) from any establishment in Greenhills, Tiendesitas, Estancia, or Industria upon registration. Choose to run a straight or accumulated distance of 5K, 10K, or 21K from September 25 to October 10, 2021.
All registrants will receive a medal upon completion and a chance to win prizes from our sponsors. Make sure to like and follow the Facebook pages of Ortigas Malls. Limited Slots Only!
Accepted Receipt Dates from September 10 to October 3 Only.
Ortigas Malls Virtual Run (Limited Slots)
September 25 to October 10, 2021
Anywhere in the Philippines
1. Please choose bank deposit in the PF ATLETA app. Email your receipt to [email protected]
2. Provincial runners are welcome, but will require receipts from Ortigas malls.
3. Medals and prizes must also be picked up from the selected Ortigas malls.
4. Limited Slots only, secure your slots by submitting your receipts early.
Medal Only – P1000 worth of Ortigas Malls Receipts
Anytime Fitness Tiendesitas
• Two (2) 1-month free membership
• Five (5) 3-day e-passes
Fitness First Greenhills
• Three (3) 1-month home platinum membership
• Five (5) corebags
• Two (2) umbrellas
• Three (3) water bottles
• 3-day guest passes
1. Google Play Store – Click Here
2. Apple Store – Click Here
3. Web App – Click Here
1. Register to the event via the PF Atleta App
2. Wait for confirmation Email
3. Shop at your Selected Ortigas Malls: Greenhills, Tiendesitas, Estancia, or Industria
4. Email P1000 Receipt Slip together with your PF Atleta Transaction ID to [email protected]
5. Accepted Receipt Dates from September 10-26 Only.
How to Join:
How to Purchase with Ortigas Malls – Home Dashers:
For My Home Dashers here are the steps:
1. Call to book your shopper:
– Greenhills 0917-815-6640
– Tiendesitas / Estancia 0917-851-9262
2. Send your shopping list
3. Settle payment and wait for delivery
Note: Home Dashers Delivery Fee is not included in the P1000 total receipt from establishments.
How does a Virtual Race work?
– Choose and Register on a Virtual Race
– Use a GPS-tracking running app, watch or treadmill
– Track and Finish the Race
– Take a photo of your result
– Submit your Run
– “No completion, no reward” policy; This race is based on honour system, periodic checks will be done on the submissions.
– All GPS-based App and Treadmill Submissions are allowed.
– Account will be suspended if fraudulent results are found.