The Philippine Marine Corps Marathon (PMCM) has become a tradition for the Marine Corps as part of their celebration of the Marine birthday every year.
The challenging yet scenic course is also the training grounds of AFP’s most elite force. The race starts with the firing of a cannon and rewards its finishers in the 25K and 42 K with dog tags as medals.
Runners are treated to a post-race boodle fight, and are free to swim in Cavite de Boracay after sweating it all out!
When you register for PMCM, you also contribute to the Wounded Warriors’ Recovery and Rehabilitation Program to help terminally-ill and battle-injured soldiers and their dependents. This is a race with a purpose!
Philippine Marine Corps Marathon
October 28, 2018
Marine Base Gregorio Lim, Ternate, Cavite
Organizer: Philippine Marine Corps, PMCOSAI, and Frontrunner
Get Updates – Click Here
5K – P650
10K – P850
25K – P1250
42K – P1500
– Inclusive of transportation to and from the venue, entrance to the beach resort, race number with RFID timing, singlet, and post-race boodle fight
– 25K and 42K official finishers will additionally receive a dog tag and finisher shirt
– Lagalag Exploration, Lower Ground Floor, SM City North Edsa, Main Bldg.
– Garmin SM Megamall, 2nd Floor Atrium level
– Garmin Uptown Bonifacio Mall, 3rd Floor
– Garmin SM MOA, 2nd Floor, Cyberzone Area
– Garmin Glorietta, Level 3 Glorietta 5, Makati City
For More Information: