The Itogonia Wild Country Trail Run is the newest trail party in town that will take you on a nostalgic run through some of Camp John Hay’s old trails all the way to the breathtaking Ampucao Ridgeline.
The route in between is a blend of lightning-fast descents to jaw-clenching climbs, all while giving you front-row views of Itogon that you’ve never seen – this is big sky country folks so strap your trustee hydration vests on and tighten those trail runner laces cause this is going to be one wild ride brought to you by some of the coolest and craziest people in trail running. Not to mention, with super affordable entry fees, it doesn’t hurt the Caja de Oro too much- So let’s go! and get the wild on!
Itogonia Wild Country Trail Run is the first trail running event organized by Active Pinas in partnership with the Municipality of Itogon. The race will be exploring the seemingly undiscovered beauty of Itogon. Itogonia will pave way to making Itogon a major exploration tourist spot whilst promoting environmental stewardship and athlete development.
Itogonia Wild Country Trail Run
August 19, 2019
Camp John Hay Open Field
Organizer: ACTIVE PINAS
Get Updates – Click Here
5 miler (8K) – P600
10 miler (16K) – P1000
20 miler (32K) – P2000
- Inclusive of Race Bib, Event Shirt, FInisher’s Medal, Post-race Snacks, Raffle, and Certificate
– 16K gets Post-race BBQ and Cold Drinks
– 32K gets an Amihan Go Lite V2 Waist puch, Post-race BBQ, and Cold Drinks
CATEGORIES & TIME LIMITS
5-miler(8K)- 3 hours
10-miler(16K)- 5 hours
20-miler(32K) – 10 hours
– Deposit entry fee to the following account:
May Jorette Polon
May Jorette Polon
– Email a photocopy of your deposit slip or screenshot of fund transfer with your details are written, then send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
>Write your FULL NAME as SUBJECT
>Write your details: Name, Category, Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Shirt Size(Asian), Waistline length(for 20-miler)
>You will then receive an email confirmation for the status of your registration within 2 days.
– Toyville Center mall, Magsaysay Rd.
– Suntrust Booth, L/GF, SM Baguio
– Cinco Antonios, Mines View Park
For More Information: