GRC Multisport’s, TRIATHLON EVENTS in Quezon Province. The event will be part of the upcoming series of races to promote tourism in our province. The purpose of the event is to encourage multisport participation within Quezon community and nearby places while promoting active and healthy lifestyles. This also aims to SHOWCASE NIYOGYUGAN FESTIVAL 2018.
In addition, this event is also a TRIATHLON-FOR-A-CAUSE!
For the benefit of JULIENNE URSOLINO who was recently diagnosed with Medulloblastoma after having episodes of a severe headache accompanied by projectile vomiting and loss of balance. She already underwent an operation but will have a series of chemo and radiation therapy.
FOR EVERY REGISTRATION YOU MADE, YOU SHARE YOUR HELP FOR JULLIENNE!!!
Niyogyugan Triathlon Sprint
August 12, 2018
Alcala Sports Complex, Iyam, Lucena City
600m swim – 20K Bike – 5K Run
Organizer: WILLTRI Events
Get Updates – Click Here
Individual – P1300
Relay – P3500
– Open to ROAD/TRI BIKE, MTB, and Folding Bike
– Inclusive of a Race Bib, Finisher’s Medal, Finisher’s Shirt, Post-race Meal, Bike Stickers, and Helmet Stickers
– Gulang Gulang Elementary School Lucena City
– Look For Teacher Dobel Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
• End of Registration August 1, 2018, Individual entry fee P1,300 and P3,000 for relay
• Deadline of registration is subject to change depending on slot availability.
• Registration fees are non-transferable.
• Payment can be made through Bank of Philippine Islands
Account Name: DONNABEL M. DIZON
Account No. : 8859 – 1894 – 16
• Email your deposit slip and registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information:
Tel no. 09227698016