Our Mt. Ulap adventure last weekend. Breathtaking landscape, cool weather and a picturesque trail you will surely enjoy!
Some Quick Notes:
1. Jump-off point is at Ampucao Itogon Benguet
2. You have to first register your group and book a guide at Ampucao Elementary School
3. Registration Fee is P500
4. Guide Fee is P600 max of 6 persons
5. The trail is roughly 10KM in distance, most hikers/runners will do the traverse
6. For Traverse you will exit here
7. You should bring your own hydration, we only spotted 2 stores/stops during the descend.
8. Trail Runners can complete the course in roughly 2-3 hours. Hikers 3-5 hours.
9. On weekends and holidays, allot around 1 hour++ waiting time for a photo at the Gungal Rock.
Weekend Gear: Hoka Speedgoat 2, Berghaus Hydration Backpack, GoPro Hero6, DJI Spark, Fitbit Ionic
PF Shirt available at shop.pinoyfitness.com
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – https://youtube.com/pinoyfitness