No SPEED Limit (NSL) is a benefit run aiming to foster a society that nurtures the development of Persons with Special Needs (PWSNs) by providing an avenue of active participation to the communities inside and outside Ateneo de Manila University.
The fundraising effort intends for a call to awareness, action, and participation, for the welfare and social concerns within the special needs sector in the Philippines.
No SPEED Limit
April 2, 2017
Ateneo de Manila University
Organizer: Ateneo Special Education Society
3K – P450
5K – P 550
10K – P800
Buddy Walk*: PHP 150
– Singlet, race bib, canvas bag, certificate, and maps provided for everyone.
– Finisher shirt to be given only to 10K runners.
– MAPS: https://bit.ly/NSLmaps
* Buddy Walk – participants will be accompanying PWSNs as they run
1. Online registration: bit.ly/nsl2017
2. Ateneo de Manila University
For More Information:
Mia Lim: 09178671290
Renz Uy: 09175891996