The The Philippine Society of General Surgeons, Inc. (PSGS) is holding a fun run entitled “The Pink Run: D’Feeting Breast Cancer” to be held at the FILINVEST CITY/FESTIVAL MALL ALABANG, MUNTINLUPA CITY on October 30, 2016 (Sunday) at 4:00 am.
Now on its 6th edition, this is a running activity aimed at raising funds and raising awareness against breast cancer. The objective is to gather funds for the treatment of indigent patients suffering from this dreaded disease as well as focus attention on breast cancer during and after the event through educational campaigns, information drives and lay fora.
The Pink Run : D’Feeting Beast Cancer
October 30, 2016
3K – P500
5K – P600
10K – P700
16K – P800
– Inclusive of Singlet, Racebib, RFID, Raffle and Prize for Top 3
– FREE Delivery for Online Registrants c/o Air21
1. Online Registration – Click Here
Attention: Fix the typo pls. ‘Beast’ cancer
Hindi na po yan maeedit kasi typo error na yan ng nag upload
No, so far away…
do you have in store registration? and where? ty
1. Philippine Society of General Surgeons, Inc.
For further inquiries please do feel free to
contact us through Ms. Ollie M. Palma
([email protected] /09178098853
2. Filinvest City Alabang – Toby’s starting Oct. 8, 2016
3. Online Registration – https://goorahna.com/#/event/thepinkrun2016/register
4. Asian Hospital and Medical Center
In store reg pls
onsite registration daw po sa tobys festival mall
Any map pls?
No map, no gun time, no news