The route of the Mt. Batolusong Mountain Run is a course where you can venture several times in the past that features gorgeous trails, green views, rolling pastures, ridges and deep ravines. The scenery is a perfect spot for taking photos, hiking and of course trail running. Mt. Batolusong is a bit difficult in the beginning (until you reach the Mapatag Plateau), but there are ample stop overs for a breather and catch views of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
Mt. Batolusong is not a tall mountain, but will definitely give you great views of the nearby Mt. Susong Dalaga peak. You can also have sights of Mt. Banahaw and Mt. Cristobal. It also has a couple of spots where elevation can cause you to huff or puff a bit.
DBB Mountain Rockstar Trail Run
August 7, 2016
Mt. Batolusong, Barangay San Andres, Tanay, Rizal
Organizer: MGM Productions
Php 1,150.00 / 12km Mountain Trail Run
Php 1,450.00 / 25km Mountain Trail Run
Php 1,800.00 / 50km Mountain Ultra Trail Run
– Inclusive of the following: Finisher Shirt, Medal, Race Bandana, Personalized Bib Number and Post Race Meal.
– 25km and 50km finishers will get a FREE MGM Mountain Rockstar Cap
– Registration Period: June 21 – July 22, 2016
1. Bank Deposit
– Deposit the registration fee to
– Account Name: Rayman D. delos Angeles
– BPI Savings Acct Num: 3199-1456-56
– Send a scanned copy of the deposit slip to [email protected] with your name, gender, race distance and size of finisher shirt.
– Subject: MGM MT. BATOLUSONG REGISTRATION”. Please keep and present the deposit slip when claiming the race kit on the race day.
– LIMITED SLOT ONLY!
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Rayman “DBB” delos Angeles
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!