Challenge your limits! Take a leap and go little more than a half-marathon right in the City of Pines.
Take the 25Km Foot Race challenge and help rebuild the Bethesda Children’s Home recently destroyed by fire leaving 100 orphaned and abandoned kids homeless. It’s happening on March 20, 2016 in Baguio City.
The Great 25K Foot Race
March 20, 2016
3K – P450
5K – P550
1. Less Php50.00 for Early Bird Registration (February 1-15, 2016)
2. 10+1 to Group/Team registration (Free race kit is the shortest distance registered).
2. Less Php50.00 to Senior Citizens and Person With Disabilities.
Inclusive of Timing chip, Dri-fit Commemorative Tee, Race Bib, Finisher’s Certificate, Snacks, Raffle prizes and medal (10K & 25K)
1. BDO – Session Road
2. BDO – SM Baguio
3. BDO – La Trinidad
4. EastWest Bank – Baguio
5. EastWest Bank – La Trinidad
6. PBCOMM – Legarda
7. ROBINSONS BANK – General Luna
8. SUMMIT BANK – Maharlika
9. UNIONBANK – Session
1. Download and fill-up registration
2. Pay registration fee through:
Eastwest Bank Account Name: Michael T. Espiritu
Eastwest Bank Account Number: 200015738568
BRANCH: La Trinidad
2. E-mail a scanned copy of the registration form and cash deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Add Php250.00 for courier delivery through LBC otherwise race kit will be claimed on race day from 3:00AM to 3:30AM.
For more information:
Melan Ku Marquez – 09178666700
Michael Espiritu – 09989906953
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!