Experience a “New Trail Running Route” and discover the beauty and nature of Maragondon Trails. Mt Marami-Silyang Bato offers a lot to trail runners – from muddy trails (during rainy season), 3x river crossings, grassy, two and single track trails, 360 Degrees stunning view of Cavite and Nasugbu, Batangas from the Summit (with Pico De Loro on its sight). It is also good as an introductory run for “Newbie and Novice Trail Runners” as there will open 8KM and 14KM distance. Full distance is 21kms for the challenge seekers. All distance categories are out and back route with corresponding u-turn points.
Note: ONLY The Full Distance Trail Runners will reach the peak of Mt. Marami and will have the opportunity to sit on the famous “Silyang Bato”. Photographers will be waiting for you at the summit to capture and immortalize your moments.
1st Mt. Marami 21KM FKT Trail Run Challenge
August 9, 2015
Mt. Marami, Maragondon, Cavite
21KM – P 1,000
14KM – P 800
8KM – P 500
– Inclusive of Race Bib, Event Shirt, Finisher’s Medal, Banana and Drinks at the Finish Line.
Promo: GROUP DISCOUNT PROMO (May 26 to June 15 Only)
– Group with minimum of 5pax (mixed distance) gets 10% OFF
– Please specify the distance on each participant if mixed distance-single registration
* Thru Bank Deposit
1.) Deposit the registration fee at any BPI-Island Bank Branch in favor of:
– BPI Savings Account Name: Michael Maleriado
– BPI Savings Account Number: 0959-0489-59
2.) Email the deposit slip with your Name / Shirt Size /Distance and Cell Number to [email protected] for registration confirmation.
* In-store Registration
– New Balance The District Mall Imus, 10AM to 9PM – Monday to Sunday
** Race Kit Claiming: August 2 at New Balance The District Mall Imus – 10AM to 9PM ONLY.
** Registration Period: May 26 to July 17, 2015
– Mandatory Gears: Hydration Bag, Hydration Bottle, Headlamp, Whistle, Fully Charged Cellphone with a least P100 credits, Trash Bag
– Optional Gears: Trekking Pole, Cap and Buff (for heat protection), Water proof jacket (if raining/cold weather)
– Trail shoes are strongly recommended but not required.
For more information:
Mobile: 0917-526-3305 / 0927-972-8258 / 0908-816-3568
Facebook: Click Here
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!