Yakult Phils., Inc., announced the 26th annual staging of the country’s pioneer and premier 10 mile race, Yakult 10 MILER on May 24, 2015. Supported by Mizuno, this longest running 10 mile run in the country will have for its side events a 5K and 3K run starting and ending at the Cultural Center Complex grounds in Pasay City.
Yakult 10 Miler Run
May 24, 2015
3K – P300
5K – P400
10 Miler / 16K – P500
– Inclusive of a running singlet issued upon registration.
– All finishers will receive an additional finisher’s T-shirt and a bottle of Yakult, the unique health drink with lacto bacilli shirota strain.
16K – 5AM
5K/3K – 5:15AM
Registration Venues: (Ongoing)
1. Mizuno Trinoma Mall, 916-6495
2. Mizuno SM Megamall, 954-2066
3. Mizuno Bonifacio High Street, 856-1432
4. Mizuno SM Mall of Asia, 954-2407.
– Cash prizes plus trophies and Yakult gift packs await the top five finishers of the 16K run. The 5K and 3K TOP THREE finishers will receive medals and Yakult gift packs.
– Although the 3K run is open to individuals 6 years and above, top finishers awards will only be for kids 6 to 9 years old and 10 to 12 years old.
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!