SRC 50/50 50K Ultramarathon is happening on May 10, 2015 in Catbalogan City, Samar.
SRC 50/50 50K Ultramarathon
May 10, 2015
Catbalogan City, Samar
Solo : Php 2,000
2-Man Relay : Php 4,000
Inclusive of Personalized Race Bib, Personalized Finisher’s Medal, Personalized Finisher’s Shirt, Certificate, Post Race Meal
Add This Event to Calendar:
2.) Send your payment through:
Account Name: Amarjit Sihra
Account No.: 116-3-116-004136
Send the Scanned Copy of the Deposit Slip with Name, Category and Shirt Size to email@example.com
b. SMART MONEY PADALA
5577 5185 0917 5124
Send Reference No. and Name of the Participant/s, Category and Shirt Size to 0929.204.4103
* Registration period is from January 12, 2015 until April 10, 2015 only.
Race Rules (Courtesy of TU105):
• Entry Fee is non Refundable
• RUNNERS must carry their own hydration system, e.g. water bottle, hand-held water bottles, waist belt hydration system, hydration packs, running vest and the likes.
• RUNNERS must sign a waiver of liability and declaration.
• RUNNERS must be, at all times be aware of his/her surroundings (situational awareness).
• RUNNERS must be accountable on his/her personal safety and must be flexible to handle/manage problem(s) that may arise during the race.
• RUNNERS must be able to endure/withstand possible extreme physical/mental fatigue, muscle cramps, digestive problems, and other related minor injuries.
• RACE BIB must be worn prominently, pinned or hung up on a race bib belt. It must be worn on the front of the body, unfolded for visibility at all times.
• RUNNERS may rest, stop, and/or recover during the race. BUT the race time/clock will not stop until the event ends, closes 10 hours after the flag off.
• RUNNERS must NOT run in a group (run abreast), occupying one lane on the road. RUNNERS must always run on single file, on the LEFT SIDE of the road. THIS IS NOT A CLOSED-ROAD event. RUNNERS must always obey traffic rules. RUNNERS must at all time be alert and be road courteous.
• Functional and fully charged mobile phone. You may contact the race organizer/director, RD: 09151295682. Please save this number and contact him anytime during the race, in case of emergency.
• Hydration System. e.g. water bottle, hydration vest and the likes.
• Active and functional blinkers, reflectors, and other means for night visibility.
• Legal tender (CASH). You may carry cash at least Php. 500.00 or more.
For more information:
Facebook: Click Here
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!