Experience the thrill and excitement of new rainforest trails along the foothills of the Sierra Madre with an optional pre-event Camp Out on the eve of the Trail Run featuring fun games, bonfire and sing-along.
The 2nd Santa Maria Rainforest Trail Run & Half Marathon is happening on May 2, 2015 at Ninalissa Farms Rainforest Resort, Km. 88, Marikina-Infanta (Marcos) Highway, Bgy. Cueva, Sta. Maria, Laguna.
2nd Santa Maria Rainforest Trail Run & Half Marathon
May 2, 2015
Ninalissa Farms Rainforest Resort
3K / 5K / 10K / 21K
* Early Bird Registration (before April 2, 2015):
3 K = P550.00
5 K =P650.00
* Regular Regsitration (Deadline April 3-24, 2015)
3 K = P650.00
5 K = P750.00
10 K= P900.00
21 K =P1,000.00
Inclusive of resort entrance, race shirt and bib, packed lunch, and medals.
* Optional PRE-EVENT CAMP OUT (May 1, 2015)
Registration Fee: P1,000.00, inclusive of Lunch and Dinner for May 1 and Breakfast on May 2.
* PRE-EVENT ACCOMMODATION:
– Bahay Kubo (good for 10 persons) P1,500.00
– Tent (good for 8-10 persons) P500.00
* Optional bus/van transportation
– To and from the venue leaving from Capitol Medical Center, Quezon City: P300/person.
* GROUP DISCOUNT
– Less 10% for groups of 5
– Less 15% for groups of 10 or more
Add This Event to Calendar:
* CAPITOL MEDICAL CENTER
– Ultrasound Section, Upper Ground Floor, Quezon Ave. cor. Sct. Magbanua, Quezon City
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!