2nd BONPEN 100 Ultramarathon Challenge is a 100km Ultramarathon Challenge that would take you to the 3rd district of Quezon Province, known as Bondoc Peninsula, where you can run in the coastal towns of Catanuan, General Luna, Macalelon, Pitogo, Unisan, Agdangan, and Padre Burgos, where beautiful white sand beaches of Borawan and Catanauan Cove are situated.
2nd BONPEN 100 Ultramarathon CHallenge 2015
March 21, 2015
Brgy. Silanagang Malicboy,Pagbilao,Quezon
Organizer: Team Runn’Active
Early Bird (Feb.6- 28,2015): Php 2,000
Regular (March 1-16,2015) : Php 2,300
– Inclusive of Finisher’s Medal , Certificate, Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt, and Post Race Meal
Add This Event to Calendar:
* Thru Bank Deposit
1.) Deposit Registration Fees to:
– Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
– BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
– EastWest Bank S/A #: 4375-0700-0533-7326
2.) E-mail your Deposit Slip to: [email protected]
Assembly: 9PM (Mar 21), Gun start: 10PM (Mar 21)
START : Barangay Hall of Silangang Malicboy,Pagbilao,Quezon (Near QNAS)
FINISH : CATANAUAN MUNICIPAL Building ,Catanauan, Quezon
Cut-off: 18 hrs
*This event is a Qualifying Race and INCLUDED in Quezon Ultra Marathon Series Grand Slam Award
* Mobile Hydration and Food Stations are located every 10 kilometers.
* Service vehicle to runners and /or group of runners is a MUST but not mandatory.
* Wearing of reflectorized gears and head lamps are mandatory
For more information:
Mobile: 0928-3414069 / 0943-2821959
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!