Splash ‘n Dash 2014 Aquathlon Series is a 3-stage event that aims to promote friendship, camaraderie, sportsmanship, fitness, health and wellness.
The 1st Leg was held last April 6, 2014 at La Stanza, Marikina with 100m swim and 1km run for kids and 400m swim and 3km run for adults. During the 2nd Leg, distances were increased to 150m swim & 1.5km run for the kids and 600m swim & 5km run for adults. And now, for the last leg, distances will be 200m swim & 1.5km run for kids (12y/o and below) and 800m swim & 5km run for adults (13y/o and above).
The first 20 registrants will get limited edition Splash ‘n Dash mugs. Register now and make this your last race before the holidays!
Splash ‘n Dash 2014 Aquathlon Series (Leg 3)
December 14, 2014
La Stanza, Marikina City
Kids (12yo and below): 200m swim & 1.5km run
Adults (13yo and above): 800m swim & 5km run
– Inclusive of Swimming Cap, Race Belt, Race bib, dri-fit Shirt, Collectible Medal, Breakfast by La Stanza, Photo-booth souvenir, Ice cream and other freebies from sponsors.
– A part of the registration fee will be donated to our chosen charity.
Add This Event to Calendar:
1. Payment via credit card -> www.takbo.ph/snd/
2. Payment via Bank Deposit
a. Fill out the Registration Form -> Click Here
b. Pay registration fee at any BDO branch
– Account Name: Cristobal dela Cruz
– Savings Account No.: 000330405020
c. Email the Registration form and Deposit slip to sp[email protected]
For more information:
Cris – 0917 812 7558
Bave – 0915 664 9667
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!