This race welcomes you with an unpolluted, long and winding, uphill and downhill path. Trees right and left offers you shelter from the touch of the morning sun. Spoil your run with tranquillity, calmness and coolness. Fresh air encircles you with the sound of tweeting birds. And as you run along, you will be mesmerized by the majestic view of Binga Dam including natural setting of terraces and mountains. There is no trail, just sandy and cemented road. There is no chance to get lost in this out and back course. Houses are few and joining the event is worth an experience. For first timer to do the ultra, you will love this. Just glide and rekindle your past that will make every stride a lot easier. Yes, t’wil be a beautiful reminder of your running career.
Lots of thrill. Loaded with ecstasy. Filled with pleasure.
1. Hydration Belt
2. Head Lamp (No Headlamp, NO START)
Renderfarm 50K Itogon Challenge
October 26, 2014
Organizer: RENDERFARM GRAPHICS
50K – Php 1,500
– Inclusive of Singlet, Jeepney Ride (Baguio-Itogon-Baguio), Post Race Snack, Finisher’s Medal, and Finisher’s Tech Shirt
Add This Event to Calendar:
1. Outdoor Kinetix, Burnham Park, Baguio (near Children’s Playground)
2. A Runner’s Circle – Aloha Hotel, Unit H, 2150 Roxas Boulevard Cor. Quirino Ave., Malate, Manila
3. Renderfarm Graphics – 35A Rimando Road, Baguio City
4. Online Registration:
– Deposit registration fee c/o RENDERFARM GRAPHICS, BDO 5470348017.
– Scan and email deposit slip to [email protected] for confirmation.
– Please indicate your name, contact (email and mobile), birthday and shirt size. Avoid posting at FB.
For more information:
PHILIP A. PACLE, RD :
09222604201 / 09369113845 / (074) 424 1869
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!