This July 19, 2014 Clark Cycling Classic is happening at Clarkfield, Pampanga.
Clark Cycling Classic
July 19, 2014 @ 5AM
40K Individual Time Trial | 30K Criterium | 40K Team Time Trial
Organizer: Hubble MultiSport
Php 1,200 per STAGE (per individual)
Individual Time Trial and Criterium
• CAT A Advanced (34kph +)
• CAT B Intermediate (28-33 kph)
• CAT C Novice (27kph below)
• Womens Category (Open)
Team Time Trial Category
• CAT A Advanced (35kph +) 9 max/5 to finish
• CAT B Intermediate (34 kph below) 9 max/5 to finish
• Womens Category (Open) 5 max/3 to finish
• Bike Sticker/Bib
• Timing Chip
• Post Race Meal (every stage)
Note: Those registered for 2 stages can avail of the event shirt (must be registered on or before June 25 to avail of selected size, eligible registrants after said cut-off will not be assured of their selected size)
Add This Event to Calendar:
Secure registration through the following:
1. Download a copy of Clark Cycling Classic Registration Form:
2. Or request a soft copy thru email via [email protected]
• Completely fill up form and sign waiver at the bottom of the form.
• Deposit Total Registration Fee to:
– Bank: BPI (Bank of Philippine Islands)
– Current Acct: 8723-0674-49
– Acct Name: Hubble Multisport Inc.
– Branch: Sto. Rosario, Angeles City
• Email the following to [email protected]
1. Filled Registration Form and Signed Waiver
2. Proof of Payment, Scanned copy of photo of deposit slip
• Secretariat will send confirmation email once completely filled form and proof of payment are received.
• For team time trial participants, we also require the list of team members to be submitted by team leader.
• Registration Starts on June 1, ends on JULY 11, 2014
Email: [email protected]
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
mahal namna. wala pang free cycling shirt… t-shirt lang…
Ganyan talaga fee sa mga cycling events pre….mura na nga eh….ikumpara mo sa ibang cycling events
Do you provide any medal for completing every stage.