Are you guys ready for another challenge? Tired of your usual Half-Marathon races? We challenge you to take our 21K Challenge. Thanks to our sponsors, 2XU, Reebok, Walker and RUNNR for making this event possible.
Pinoy Fitness 21K Challenge
November 16, 2014
Bonifacio Global City
21K SUB-2XU Wave (2 hour cut-off)
21K Challenge Wave (2:30 hour cut-off)
21K Fun Wave (No cut-off)
21K Team Challenge – Form a group of 5 runners registered in either SUB-2XU, Challenge or Fun wave to compete as a team.
25% OFF Reebok Shoes and Apparel in Reebok Trinoma, Megamall and Filinvest Alabang
15% OFF 2XU Apparel and Compression Gear in 2XU Store in Glorietta 3
3+1 promo for the FUN WAVE, for all newbie 21K runners who want to try and set a new 21K PR.
* Just present your bib upon purchase
21K SUB-2XU Wave (500 Slots) – P1,450
– Inclusive of Singlet, Original 2XU Finisher’s shirt, SUB-2XU Medal for Qualifiers
– SUB-2XU participants must present a proof of at least a 2:30 21K finish time or a medical certificate prior to the event (6 months period)
21K Challenge Wave – P950
– Inclusive of Singlet, Pinoy Fitness Finisher’s shirt, 21K Medal for Qualifiers
21K Fun Wave – P850
– Inclusive of Singlet, Pinoy Fitness Finisher’s shirt
Team Challenge Categories:
1. All Male
2. All Female
3. Mixed – (At least 2 Female in Group)
Gun Start: (Updated – 11/14/2014)
21K – 2XU Wave – 4:30AM
21K – Challenge – 4:35AM
21K – Fun Wave – 4:45AM
21K Challenge FAQ:
1. What will happen if I don’t make it to the cut-off? Do I still get the Finisher Shirt?
– Yes, as long as you run and finish the race, you will get the Finisher Shirt for the category.
2. Will it be considered DNF if I don’t make it to the cut-off?
– NO, everyone will be allowed to finish the race, with their best possible time.
3. What is the Gun Start Sequence?
– SUB-2XU wave, followed by 21K Challenge wave and Fun Wave
4. When do you need a medical certificate or a proof of 2:30
– The proof and medical certificate is only applicable for SUB-2XU category. NO NEED for this for the 21K Challenge and Fun Wave.
1. Online Registration: (Starts on August 15, 2014) – (CLOSED)
2. In-Store Registration: (October 1 to November 10, 2014) EXTENDED!
a. Reebok Trinoma (Closed)
b. Reebok Megamall (Closed)
c. Reebok Festival Mall (Closed)
d. RUNNR Bonifacio Global City (OPEN)
e. 2XU Flagship Store Glorietta 3 (OPEN)
Note: All remaining SUB-2XU Wave Kits will be consolidated to 2XU Store in Glorietta 3 starting October 20, 2014
Want to sponsor or be part of this race?
Email: [email protected]
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!