A Family Fun Run/Walk in Celebration of ECEC 31st Founding Anniversary, ECEC Family Day 2014, and Raise Fund for School Expansion Programs.
ECEC Family Run 2014: Play & Learn
February 22, 2014 @ 4:30AM
Icon Tower Grounds, Eagle Ridge Golf & Country Club, Barangay Javalera, Gen. Trias, Cavite
Organizer: ECEC Runners
500m Dash – Php 250 (Pre-Elem. / 4-5 y.o)
1K – Php 250 (Grades 1-4 / 6-10 y.o)
3K – Php 250 (Grades 5-6 / 11-12 y.o & Teenagers and Adults)
5K – Php 250 (Grades 5-6 / 11-12 y.o) / Php 300 (Teenagers and Adults)
10K – Php 350 (Teenagers and Adults)
16K – Php 400 (Teenagers and Adults)
– Inclusive of Race Singlet, Race Bib, Medal for ALL Category Finishers
– Finisher’s Shirt for 16k only, Trophies to Top Finishers Male and Female of 10k and 16k Categories, Freebies, and Free Access to Event Booths.
Add This Event to Calendar:
Evangel Christian Educational Center, Inc.
# 074 General Trias-Amadeo Rd., Buenavista III, General Trias, Cavite
ECEC Family Run 2014 – Route Map
Tel.No: (046) 402-1828
Email: [email protected]
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
I will join!
Count me in.
wala po bang registration site dito sa manila
We’re so sorry wala pong registration sites sa Manila Area. However, if you’re really joining the Run, we can send you the School’s Bank Account Number and make the deposit. Send us a copy of the Deposit Slip via email at [email protected]. Upon confirmation, we’ll send you the registration form then send it back to us; and you’ll have slot/s reserved for you.
Thank you so much for your interest in ECEC Family run 2014!
Play and Learn.
thanks po sa info. we will join to this event kahit na may kalayuan d2 sa manila. this is our first 16k good preparation 4 march 16 21k
join din ako…..
Will be joining this event for sure :) make friends and have fun! :) see ya’ll ;)
I will surely join! :) Excited ako sa medal! :)
What a nice event! :D
OK po to ah,, pd po ba makita dito un singlet design and Finisher shirt,, and Drofit po ba ang Finisher Shirt? thanks!
Thanks for your comment and interest in our Run.
Singlets and Finisher’s Shirts Designs will be made available late next week.
Keep on Running!
Play and Learn!
Available na po yung Designs ng Medal, Singlet, and Finisher’s Shirt! Just check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/evangel.christian.12
Thanks! Keep Running!
basha run for fun…
@ECEC malapit po ba un javalera sa city hall,kapatid ko kasi jan lng sa may navaro sa ecm wood stock kng mkakasali kmi punta ako jan.
Ang Javalera po ay isa sa Barangay ng General Trias. So from Barangay Navarro (Northern part of Gen.Tri) up to Barangay Javalera (Southern part of Gen.Tri) ay approx 10 kms away.
Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club is one of the premiere Golf Destinations in Asia. Basically, the Run will be passing through Andy Dye Golf Course. So, expect the greeneries of the Golf Course while running!!!
Play and Learn
@ECEC,Thanks for reply and information we try our best to join.
hello :) i just have a couple of questions sana masagot niyo po hehe
1. is this open to outsiders?
2. paano po yung pagsukat and pick-up ng singlet? taga manila kasi ako eh so kailangan pa bang bumalik after registering or ibibigay yung race kit upon registration?
3. is it possible na makita yung design ng medal?
thank you! :) hopefully looking forward on joining this event
To answer your queries:
1. Yes. OPEN TO ALL ang ECEC Family Run 2014. We welcome all Runners to join us as this is a fundraising Run/Event for the ECEC.
2. Nasa Facebook account/page po yung singlet sizing chart. You may want to check it out. Here’s the link:
For those registering and coming from far places like Pasay/Manila/Alabang, we are offering them to register via email. Below is the procedure:
a. Send us an email at [email protected], and then we’ll send you the Reg.Form together with the bank account details;
b. Please accomplish the Form and send it back to us together with a copy of the bank deposit slip as proof of payment.
c. Upon confirmation, the racekit will be reserved under your name and you may claim it on site during the raceday.
3. Medal Design/Race Route/Singlet Design/Finisher’s Shirt Design/ and other Event Details are on the Facebook page. Just check it out!
Please remember that ECEC Family Run 2014 is io First Come/Reserved – First Served basis. Registrations are NOT Open Ended, it is only until slots are available, as slots are limited.
Can you give directional instructions for the benefits of commuter runners from Manila/Baclaran area. Thank you.
Hi! Thank you for your suggestion. Below are the directions going to the Race Venue at Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club:
1. At the South Integrated Bus Terminal at Coastal Mall in Parañaque,take a provincial bus (aircon or non- aircon) bound for Indang/Trece.
2. Tell the Bus Conductor/Collector that you will get-off at Manggahan. Landmark is McDonalds Manggahan, this is already in General Trias, Cavite. Travel time is about less than 2 hours.
3. Cross the street going towards 7-11 Manggahan or BDO. There’s a jeepney terminal beside BDO, and those jeeps will pass by the Race Venue.
4. Tell the jeepney Driver that you will Get-off at Microtel in Brgy. Javalera. Travel time is about 10-15 mins.
5. Enter the Gate of the Eagle Ridge/Microtel Premises, and the Icon Tower (it will be on your left upon entry) is just walking distance from the Gate.
However, we will provide limited transportation on the race day to runners that will be commuting. Pick-up point is at McDonalds Manggahan. Time is from 4:00am-4:15am only as the Event will start at 4:30am.
Thank you for your interest in our Run!
Keep Running! Heb 12:1
Play & Learn!
Thanks ECEC. This will be very helpful information for those who wants to join. :D