Wellness is a choice to assume responsibility for the quality of your life. And we, at SOS Children’s Villages Philippines believe that taking care of children is one of the best ways to improve our own quality of life.
The SOS Fun Run tagged, “Hope In Motion” is aimed at building capacity to roll out a campaign while riding on the ‘in’ trend of hosting marathons and fun runs, thereby increasing more support and awareness in the plight of children and forwarding their call to action.
Hope in Motion
November 17, 2013 @ 5AM moved to November 16, 2013
Organizer: SOS Children’s Villages Philippines
3K – Php 400
5K – Php 500
10K – Php 600
Race Kit contains the following:
– Race Bib
– Singlet (free for the first 300 registrants)
– SOS Baller bands
– Route Map
– Rules and Regulations
– Flyers and freebies from Sponsors
– SOS Brochure
– Other freebies
Add This Event to Calendar:
Alabang Town Center 2nd Near Madrigal entrance Across from Food Choices
Online Registration: https://www.sosphilippines.org/
How to register
1. Go to www.sosphilippines.org to download the registration form.
2. Fill out Registration form
3. Deposit Fee to BPI Savings Account: 823-0178-41
4. Email your Registration form and a scanned copy of your deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (02) 809-8098
5. We will then send you your BIB number and race kit pick up / delivery via SMS as confirmation of your registration.
Free delivery of race kit for AAV residents. Just inform the organizer if you wish to register and they’ll go to your place to accommodate your registration. (by schedule)
Tel.No.: 8098098 / 8070764 loc 126
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!