HRM Straps are slowly becoming obsolete! Introducing, the new SOLEUS PULSE Heart Rate Monitor that will make your exercise less complicated. The WRIST BASED Heart Rate Monitor eliminates the hassle of wearing a chest strap and still provides an accurate heart rate reading.
Soleus Pulse HRM Features:
– WRIST BASED ECG Heart Rate Monitor
– 3D accelerometer (keeps track of your every movement so that you have the most accurate reading of your pace, distance, steps, and calories burned)
– Real Time Heart Rate/BPM Display
– Programmable Age Based Target
– 3 HRM Zones
– Target Zone Alarm
– Count Daily Steps/Distance/Calories
– Exercise Countdown Timer
– Programmable Target Weight/Calories/Steps
– Percentage of Calories Burned Display
– Daily and Weekly Data Storage of Steps
– Dual Time Zones
– EL Backlight
– 30M Water Resistance
– USB Rechargeable Battery
The Soleus Pulse will retail at SRP P7,350. Will be available by mid September in Timegear, Riovana and select L Timestudio boutiques.
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
Love it! =D
nice i buy this..
If they could put GPS into it then that would be the perfect running watch for me.
The description states that it “keeps track of your every movement so that you have the most accurate reading of your pace and distance.”
GPS-capable ba ito ?
According to this article hindi siya GPS capable.
is this already available?