Here it is guys! Details for the Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Challenge is out! Are you fit enough to finish a 10K under 1 hour? Join us on September 22, 2013 in BGC!
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge
September 22, 2013
Bonifacio Global City
Organizer: PepSquad Events
10K – PHP 700
Download Registration Form -> Click Here
Reebok Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5 min/km) (Fastest Pace)
Enervon Activ Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5:30 min/km) (Faster Pace)
Enervon HP Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5:30 min/km and above) (Fast Pace)
– Each wave will be released at timed intervals to make sure runners will be able to race at the maximum speed possible.
– Only SUB-1 10K Finishers will be able to receive the Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Medal
ReebokOne – 5:30am (6:30 Cut-off)
EnervonActiv – 5:35am (6:35 Cut-off)
EnervonHP – 5:40am (6:40 Cut-off)
Add This Event to Calendar:
Sub-1 10K FAQ:
1. What happens if you don’t finish in 1 hour?
– You will still be allowed to finish the race, but you will not be able to get the PF Sub-1 10K Medal
2. Will each wave have a different time?
– Yes, Each wave will be recorded separately, for runners finishing less than 1 hour based on Gun Time, they would immediately receive their SUB-1 Medals, if not, Chip Time will be verified and runners with Chip Time to be less than 1 hour can still avail of the Medal
3. Why is there a suggested Wave Pace?
– This is to make sure the faster runners are in the Front waves to make sure every runner can run at their best speed, of course everyone is free to choose which wave they choose, just be aware of the wave you are in.
Online Registration: (July 22 – August 30, 2013)
To Register Online -> (Closed)
IN-STORE Registration: (August 15 – September 15, 2013 or until supplies last)
– Pep Squad Events Office, Makati (Second Floor, Raha Sulayman Building, 108 Benavidez St. Legaspi Village, Makati City)
– Reebok, Trinoma
– Reebok, Megamall
– Fitness & Athletics, Bonifacio Global City
– Reebok, Festival Mall
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K training program by Coach Michelle Estuar -> Click Here
Note: Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Medal will only be given to finishers who finished the 10KM in 1 hour.
Register now! Limited Slots only! See you at the race guys!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!