Here it is guys! Details for the Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Challenge is out! Are you fit enough to finish a 10K under 1 hour? Join us on September 22, 2013 in BGC!
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge
September 22, 2013
Bonifacio Global City
Organizer: PepSquad Events
10K – PHP 700
Download Registration Form -> Click Here
Reebok Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5 min/km) (Fastest Pace)
Enervon Activ Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5:30 min/km) (Faster Pace)
Enervon HP Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5:30 min/km and above) (Fast Pace)
– Each wave will be released at timed intervals to make sure runners will be able to race at the maximum speed possible.
– Only SUB-1 10K Finishers will be able to receive the Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Medal
ReebokOne – 5:30am (6:30 Cut-off)
EnervonActiv – 5:35am (6:35 Cut-off)
EnervonHP – 5:40am (6:40 Cut-off)
Add This Event to Calendar:
Beat the SUB-1 10K Challenge and RUN WITH SPEED! Bring your own hydration to minimize stopping at hydration stations! Check out this awesome promo!
Sub-1 10K FAQ:
1. What happens if you don’t finish in 1 hour?
– You will still be allowed to finish the race, but you will not be able to get the PF Sub-1 10K Medal
2. Will each wave have a different time?
– Yes, Each wave will be recorded separately, for runners finishing less than 1 hour based on Gun Time, they would immediately receive their SUB-1 Medals, if not, Chip Time will be verified and runners with Chip Time to be less than 1 hour can still avail of the Medal
3. Why is there a suggested Wave Pace?
– This is to make sure the faster runners are in the Front waves to make sure every runner can run at their best speed, of course everyone is free to choose which wave they choose, just be aware of the wave you are in.
Online Registration: (July 22 – August 30, 2013)
To Register Online -> (Closed)
IN-STORE Registration: (August 15 – September 15, 2013 or until supplies last)
– Pep Squad Events Office, Makati (Second Floor, Raha Sulayman Building, 108 Benavidez St. Legaspi Village, Makati City)
– Reebok, Trinoma
– Reebok, Megamall
– Fitness & Athletics, Bonifacio Global City
– Reebok, Festival Mall
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Training Program:
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K training program by Coach Michelle Estuar -> Click Here
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge Singlet Design:
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge Medal Design:
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge Actual Medal Design:
Note: Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Medal will only be given to finishers who finished the 10KM in 1 hour.
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K – Finisher’s Sticker:
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge Race Course:
Register now! Limited Slots only! See you at the race guys!
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
pwede bang gamitin creditcard sa p[agbili hydration belt?
mukhang magiging maulan sa sunday ah..
Sir pd po ba papalitan un size ng siglet ko ang liit e
SIR PWD P BANG MAGREGSTER SA TRINOMA??
Rain or shine ba to? Kinakabhan ako, kasi kakagaling ko lang ng flu. Pls advise po.
Hi Guys! Registration Sites are now Closed! We still have a some slots left, on-site registration is open tomorrow starting at 4am!
Kitakits! Praying for good weather tomorrow!
Para po sa mga tulad naming mababagal tumakbo hehe, mga bossing sa PF, dahil mukang basa ang kalye bukas, hindi kami makakahataw ng husto, pwede umapela ng extra mins?? Kung pwede lang po. Mabuhay kayo
Pano kaya bukas madulas ang daan?
update naman for tomorrow PF..
Rain or Shine guys! Praying for a good race weather.
Hello PF, pwde po mag cover ng event? as volunteer photographer lang po thanks.
Sure Deo! No problem!
Hi sir deo. nakapunta ka po sa event. please share to us ur photos. thank u. salamat sa mabuting kalooban. mabuhay ka.
Sige mag cover ka para may pic naman kami.
great run. the weather helps us to pushed and never stop until beat the cut-off time.thanks to pinoy fitness!
love this run. sarap sa ulan tumakbo. approved.
One of the best runs I joined. Sarap tumakbo in the rain. The only flaws I saw were 1) the missing kilometer markers after the 7-km mark. Anxious ka tuloy bigla sa last two kilometers lalo na if malapit na ang 1-hour. 2) Paubos oras sa pila yung Enervon booth because of their Q&A portion.
Anyway, nicely organized. Alive palagi yung atmosphere due to the emcee especially during race and the raffle part of the program.