The Freedom Ride is part of the Project Freedom Campaign of Dakila, which aims to raise public awareness on Human Trafficking and empower advocates and citizens to become watchdogs in their own communities by driving them into action through grassroots involvement and amplified action through mainstream and digital media.
By participating in the Freedom Ride, you are pledging your support to the fight against human trafficking and modern day slavery.
The Freedom Ride is open to all type of cyclists
Freedom Ride Zamboanga
April 27, 2013
*Exact venue and Time will be announced soon
Registration is free and will be done on-site.
*First 50 on-site registrants get a Freedom Shirt
*There will be an orientation for all participants before the ride.
1. This is a no SAG ride. Please bring your own bike repair kits.
2. We will be enforcing a NO HELMET, NO RIDE policy. We encourage all participants to bring and wear their helmets.
3. Riders below 18 years of age must be attended by their parents or guardians at all times.
4. We encourage everyone to wear BLACK.
5. For experienced riders who wish to volunteer as marshal, pacer, and sweeper riders, you may register at the marshal registration table on-site and may collect your marshal kit at 6:45am.
6. There are several restaurants at the Venice Piazza that will serve breakfast for participating riders. The organizer shall also set up a water station for everyone.
7. We encourage everyone to post photos/videos on their facebook/tumblr/pinterest or tweet about the Freedom Ride to help spread awareness on human trafficking. Please use the following hash tags #freedomride #humantraffickingfreephil
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!