Help save our pawikans and support our local conservation programs!
The run will benefit Save Philippine Seas’ Pawikan Watchers project, a training program through which volunteers from different parts of the Philippines will be trained on the biology and ecology of sea turtles and PAWB-approved guidelines.
What more are you waiting for? Join the race for pawikan protection!
Pick Up the Pace: It’s a Turtle Run
March 3, 2014 @ 5 AM
Ateneo de Manila University
Organizer: Ateneo Environmental Science Society
3K – Php 300
5K – Php 350
10K – Php 450
Inclusive of Race Singlet
Kostka Extension, ADMU: Jan 28 to Feb 22, 2013
Online: Click Here
– Thirty (30) minutes before the first event, the host shall ask all the participants
to convene at the starting line for the announcement of rules and to lead the warm up exercises.
– The 10K run will start at exactly 5 am, followed by the 5K category after 30 minutes, and the 3K run after a subsequent 30 minutes.
– A rope will be dropped at the starting line while the host simultaneously announces the start of each race.
– Paramedics and a van will also be on standby in case any of the participants are in need of medical assistance.
– Appointed Timers will determine time recorded for each participant.
Additional Rules and Regulations:
– Participants ages below 18 should secure a guardian’s permission and signature,
and ages below 13 are advised to be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
– Race pushes through rain or shine, however may be postponed depending on the severity of the weather.
Race organizers will post prior notice on the run’s website for any changes regarding the details
or cancellation of the event due to inclement weather and/or force majeure.
– No refunds once the payment has been made (see Waiver).
Pick Up The Race – Singlet Design
Stephen Uy – 0922-815-3488
Phil Evardo – 0917-327-9506
Pat Alvero – 0915-859-0619
Email: [email protected]
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
1st nice timing
1 minute difference lang, deym! first sana.. anyways.. third lang..
I’m a little confused. The Singlet says 02.24.2013 but the event is on March 3. When is this exactly?
cute ng singlet :)
inside ateneo lang ata.. check this:
Cute nga nung singlet. Sumablay lang sa date na nakaprint, hahaha
@verticalfinisher: you have keen eyes I didn’t notice that haha!
nakalagay sa gilid ng website na to MAR.03,2103 (ANG TAGAL PA NITO),tapos ang nakalagay sa itaas na details, Mar,03, 2014, tapos ang nakalagay sa tshirt Feb.24, 2013, ano ba talaga kuya? baka malito na ng husto ang mga tatakbo niyan if sa date pa lang eh mali mali na ang nakapost…please edit naman po…
EVENT IS ON: March 3, 2013 @ 5 AM
VENUE: Ateneo de Manila University
ORGANIZER: Ateneo Environmental Science Society
*the final date on the finished singlet will be March 3, 2013.
Thank you! Please visit http://www.facebook.com/AESSItsATurtleRun
is there an event for walking as well?
ala bng regs.booth s SM marikina tulad ng s NSL?
Tuloy ba to? Tagal ko andun sa ADMU kahapon, wla naman yun booth ng PUTP and walang nasagot sa text or tawag from the Organizers
So far, tuloy naman daw. Yun ang sabi sa Facebook. Sasali din kasi kami, hehehe. Pero sa race day na makukuha yung race kits