The Leg 1 of the Immuvit Fearless Challenge Trail Run is happening on August 26, 2012 at La Mesa Nature Reserve. Check it out!
This is the first Obstacle Trail Run ever organized in the country, conceptualized for Immuvit by its brand ambassador, US-educated Sports Medicine expert and Athletic Training specialist Coach Jim Saret. Inspired by the Spartan and Tough Mudder Races in the States, this event will offer the running community a totally new and fun experience. It will be organized by Without Limits, ProActive and Coach Joseph.
Immuvit Fearless Challenge Trail Run (Leg 1)
August 26, 2012
La Mesa Nature Reserve
Organizer: Without Limits, ProActive and Coach Joseph
5K – PHP 600
10K – PHP 800
There will be 5 obstacle courses but we will only mention two (the other three will be a surprise)
1. Fire Jump
2. Military Wall
5. Surprise =P
Registration Venues: (tentatively on Saturday Aug 11, 2012)
– Chris Sports SM North
– Chris Sports SM MOA
– Chris Sports SM Manila
– Chris Sports Glorietta 3
– Fitness and Athletics at BHS Global City
Immuvit Fearless Challange FAQ:
Immuvit Fearless Challenge Trail Run 2012 – Singlet Design:
Immuvit Fearless Challenge Trail Run 2012 – Finisher’s Medal:
Immuvit Fearless Challenge – Guide Map:
1. Please bring your whistles and gloves. These are mandatory items. Participants who do not have these items will not be allowed in the race pens.
2. Wear insect repellant/have bug spray with you. There are mosquitoes and other bugs on the trail.
3. Please do not throw any garbage, especially plastic on the trail. This is a forest nature reserve and we have to respect it.
4. Keep on the trail to avoid being lost. The forest in 22,000 hectares and there is a big possibility of being lost if you do not stay on the track. We also have a cut-off time.
5. Make sure that you make your gadgets waterproof. They might fall on the mud, get scratched, etc.
6. No picking of flowers/plants.
7. The venue is a protected area. Do not try to catch insects or wild animals.
8. Only participants who completed all the obstacles will have the survivor’s medal. Those who did not complete/skipped an obstacle will be marked on the race bib and will only get the finisher’s certificate.
– There will be executive buses to transport race participants from Shell station in front of Ayala Technohub at Philcoa (bus details to be announced soon).
– Hand Gloves and whistles are mandatory race requirements. Participants without these equipment will not be allowed to join the race.
– The Race will start by Waves. Participants can choose their respective waves once they register; however, in the event that all slots for a certain wave are already taken, participants will be sent notifications that will indicate which wave they are entered/assigned.
– Survivor Medals and Loot Bags await finishers within their cutoff times, and Cash Prizes for the Men’s and Women’s champions.
– ProActive will be providing the hydration for this event, so don’t worry about water. There will also be shower stations after the race, in case you want to tidy up if you get muddy and dirty.
For More Information:
Email: [email protected]
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
di na po ba pwde sa site mismo magparegister. I want to join the trail run
Sorry po, wala pong onsite registration
I have 4 pairs of extra gloves for sale. P50 each. No coins please.
Eto facebook page ng organizers. https://www.facebook.com/withoutlimits.ph Andito ang:
1)map papunta sa venue kung di kayo sasabay sa bus
2)shuttle departure schedules
3)pictures ng tatakbuhin natin!!
Want to join the 2nd Leg
Thank you withoutlimits for that wonderful challenge run. Im eager to register for the 2nd leg. More challenges!!!
I’ve never been so happy in a run. This is my first trail run with obstacles. I’m really satisfied with the challenge. Tested both upper and lower body strengths and the mind as well. Galing ng organizer talaga.
Gusto ko sana sumali sa 2nd leg kaso kinabukasan RU3… sa 3rd leg n lang siguro.
Post naman ng pics. thanks ulit sa malupet na trail run
If this is Leg1 then sign me up for Leg3….even if the Urbanathlon will be held the next day. Very organized. very impressive really…..medyo sumablay lang sa tubig…comedy nga kasi nasa La Mesa Dam ka tapos mauubusan ka ng shower water hahahaha….sana may transport din sa Nuvali sa Leg 3 FROM MANILA….kahit siguro magbayad kami ng transpo…naexperience ko na kasi magcommute sa Nuvali ng madaling araw (Outbreak run) and it was a pain….As for everything else, I put my faith entirely on Without Limits! Great job guys!
ngayon ko lang napansin Oct 6 na pala ang Leg 3 from the previous Oct 13…..This is a decision you will not regret! Galeng!!!!!
Without Limits, ProActive and Coach Joseph
lupet ng obstacles
first trail run with obstacles, this experience is incomparable!!! ;)
galing! thank you sa mga organizers! see u on the second leg!
Kudos to the organizers! Superb trail run+obstacles, I really had fun and was challenged!
Hoping for more challenging obstacles in the next 2 leg remaining. Definitely kukumpletuhin yung 3 leg kahit pa me me kasunod na event after this.