The Barangay Matina Crossing 74-A will be celebrating their 52nd Araw ng Barangay, themed: “PADAYON SA PAGLAMBO, MATINA: UBAN TA!” to commence on September 19, 2012 and to culminate on September 28, 2012.
Barangay Matina Crossing 74-A Fun Run @ Davao City
September 23, 2012 @ 4:30AM
Barangay Matina Crossing 74-A, Davao City
The celebration of their “ARAW NG BARANGAY” is aimed at strengthening unity among various sectors of their community and to make them more inter-active in the socio-economic development programs and in the effective delivery of public service.
The 2012 celebration will be highlighted by the following activities/events:
1) Opening – Thanksgiving Mass 6:30AM – Sept. 19
2) Best Practices on the Solid Waste Segregation Management – Sept. 19 – 28
– Search for the Modelong Purok/Residente sa Kalikasan at Kalusugan
3) Singing Contest – Sept. 20
4) Sports – SK Basketball / CVACC Basketball 3–ON–3, Chess, Bowling, Swimming – Sept. 8 – 18
5) Free Medical and Dental Check-up 8AM / Senior Citizen’s Day AM/PM – Sept. 22
6) Firefighting Combat Challenge (Inter–Purok) – Sept. 22
7) Fun Run 4AM – Sept. 23
8) Purok Leaders Night – Sept. 24
9) Religious Night “Musical/Cultural Presentation” – Sept. 25
10) Children’s / Youth Day / Theater-Art Presentation (Schools & Community Sector) – Sept. 26
11) Search for The 2012 Mutya Ng Barangay – Sept. 27
12) Sadya, Sayaw Sa Kadalanan (Schools & Community Sector) – Sept. 28
13) Grand Celebration Night – Sept. 28
They are inviting you/your establishment to partner with them in making this celebration a fruitful and successful one.
Below are the SPONSORSHIP options for you to choose:
Major PHP 12000.00 – Inclusive of 5 Registrants w/ Singlet & Company Name in-front of singlet and in all advertisments.
Minor PHP 6000.00 – Inclusive of 3 Registrants w/ Singlet & Company Name at the back of singlets & on signages.
Benefactor PHP 3000.00 – Inclusive of 2 Registrants w/ Singlet & Company Name at the back of singlets
Donor PHP 1600.00 – Inclusive of 2 Registrants w/ Singlet
Patron PHP 500.00 – Inclusive of 1 Registrant w/ Singlet
The proceeds of this activity will mainly help fund the projects and activities that would strengthen disaster preparedness, health and environmental concerns. Your SPONSORSHIP commitment shall be followed-up by our Events Committee Personnel on or before September 03, 2012.
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post? Share it to your Friends!
For interested parties who may want to join this special event or may want details, please contact us at numbers: 296-1067(barangay), 09294686784, or 09173056639 or you can proceed to our barangay and look for Jocely L. Caisido to register or sponsor. Thank you!