Check out the upcoming Kellogg’s Run for Healthy Filipina happening on July 22, 2012 at McKinley Hill!
Kellogg’s Run for Healthy Filipina
July 22, 2012 @ 4:30AM re-sched – August 5, 2012
NOTE: as of July 22, 2012
Registration is extended to July 24 or until supplies last!
3K – PHP 400
5K – PHP 400
10K – PHP 500
16K – PHP 650
Inclusive of SINGLET, BIB, BARCODE, LOOTBAG
16K Runners gets a Finisher’s Medal
3K – 5:55AM
5K – 5:45AM
10K – 5:30AM
16K – 5:00AM
– Toby’s Shangri La
– Toby’s Glorieta 4
– Tobys’ SM Mall of Asia
– RUNNR Trinoma
– RUNNR BHS
Kellogg’s Run for Healthy Filipina – Jaymie Pizarro Video:
– First 500 registrants will receive One (1) 205 grams pack of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal and One (1) Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal Bowl (June 25 – July 1 or Until First batch supplies last)
– Second 500 registrants will receive One (1) 45 grams pack of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal and One (1) Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal Bowl (follows after first batch supplies last)
– Succeeding registrants will receive One (1) 45 grams pack of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal (follows after second batch supplies last)
– If you’re a female, bring another female registrant/runner and both of you get Php50 off.
– If you’re a male, bring a female registrant, your female friend will get Php50 off.
Kellogg’s Run for Healthy Filipina – Singlet Design:
Kellogg’s Run for Healthy Filipina – Maps:
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
HI..Would anybody know if there is an Onsite registration?
@Runner1: yes there will be onsite reg starting 4am
Hope to see you this coming sunday.
napakatipid naman ng maps, walang makita masyadong street references. buti na lang na-search ko ang veniza drive sa maps app ng phone.
hi daniel, we’ll leave san pedro @ 3:30am. we’ll take bus via edsa to guada, from there we’ll take jip bound to gate 3, walk nlng to mc kinley.
tuloy na ba tom? rain or shine?
We see you tomorrow for this exciting event!
More fun running in the rain,hehe ^__^
tuloy po ba run bukas for Kelloggs??
Yahoo! May onsite! Hahaha!