Brent International School Baguio cordially invites you to a mixed TRAIL and ROAD fun run as it opens its campus once again for its Second Annual Run for a Cause dubbed as “GO Greener … Run for the Trees!” happening on May 13, 2012 (Sunday)
This is for the benefit of Brent International School Baguio’s Tree Planting Activities, Environmentalism Awareness Campaign and other Community Service Projects.
Go Greener…Run for the Trees!
May 13, 2012 @ 5AM
Brent International School Baguio
3K / 7K / 11K
Organizer: Brent International School Baguio – PTA SY 2011-2012
3K – Php200.00
7K – Php250.00
11K – Php300.00
Inclusive of Dri-fit Commemorative Shirt, Race Bib and Snacks
* Cash Prizes and Medals await TOP 3 Finishers per category per Gender… (3K includes Kiddie Division of 12 years and below)
* Finisher’s Medal will be awarded to top 100 11K Finishers
* Finisher’s Certificate to ALL Finishers.
* FREE frontRUNNER Magazine for the first 300 Finishers.
* Photo Booth available on Race Day for FREE!
* FREE Running Clinic to be held on May 11, 2012 at the Little Theater, Brent International School Baguio (3 to 6PM).
* Door prizes will be drawn on Race Day.
1. Brent International School Baguio – Brent Road
2. Baguio Country Mart III – Session Road
3. Baguio Palace Hotel – Legarda Road
4. Total Motorparts – Km. 5, La Trinidad
Go Greener…Run for the Trees! – Commemorative Shirt Design
Go Greener…Run for the Trees! – Race Map
Jingle Melanie Ku Marquez
Asst. Race Director
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
Like this Post? Share it to your Friends!
affordable, many freebies, and for nature
one of the best
Let’s go Green and for the Trees!
go Baguio peeps.
Good luck Sir Jonel and to your team ^__^
wow another chance to run at Baguio…hmmm…
Yes another run in Baguio, will definitely join, but I am out of Baguio now until may 12…..will you still accept registration until May 12?
pag SM nag sponsor nito yung mga trees ang tatakbo. :)
mern bang registration from manila? im interested… tnx
P300 = 11K = shirt + snacks?
Thank You for your interest … Registration closes on May 10, 2012 and Race Kit pick-up for out of town registrants will be on My 12, 2012 (3PM-5PM) and May 13, 2012 (4AM-5AM) at Brent International School Baguio…
Should you be interested to register, please text me for details at 09178666700…
Melan Ku Marquez
Coming from Manila … we will join in this event!
@EverestRunner: 1st run in Baguio City. I hope we can conquer the up hill challenge.
had fun joining this event! first time to run on a trail…. it’s so energy consuming but worth it….