Here it is! Details for the upcoming Earth Run 2012! Happening on April 15 at Bonifacio Global City! Register early! I feel slots are really going to be filled pretty quickly for this one!
Earth Run 2012
April 15, 2012
Bonifacio Global City
NEWS: Pinoy Fitness will have an On-Site booth at this event! Tech Shirt and Singlets will be available at the booth! See you all!
[REGISTRATION UPDATE (As of April 7, 2012)]
Please be informed of the following.
1. Those who registered at Chris Sports Grand Central, you may start claiming your packets at the Adevents office, 73 William Shaw St., Caloocan City (nearest landmark is World City College), telephone number 3669367, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. We will be open on April 10 until the 13th. Bring your claim stub. NO CLAIM STUB, NO PACKET.
2. For those who registered via JRS delivery, expect your packets to arrive starting April 11. We are OFFICIALLY shutting down the JRS option effective April 3, 2012.
3. Those who registered during the EYE RUN at the Fort, you will receive an SMS regarding pick-up point.
4. Those who registered at R.O.X, you may start claiming your packets starting April 3, 2:00 pm onwards.
5. Those who registered at Chris Sports Glorietta, you may start claiming your packets starting April 7, onwards.
6. Last day of claiming at all Chris Sports outlets and R.O.X is on April 13, 2012, Friday. All unclaimed packs will be brought on-site. Claiming will start April 15, 2:00 am.
7. Claiming of packets at Chris Sports Mega Mall, and SM North Annex will start on April 10, 2:00 pm onwards.
We are strictly implementing FIRST COME FIRST SERVED policy. If sizes run out, we will give you the next size available.
As per inventory, ALL SLOTS ARE CLOSED.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. Should there be a problem, don’t hesitate to call me through 366.9367. Thank you for your support.
MARY ANNE M. RINGOR
3K/5K/10K – PHP 300
16K/21K – PHP 400
21K – 4:45
16K – 4:50
10K – 4:55
5K – 5:00
3K – 5:05
Early Bird: (March 9 – April 1)
3K/5K/10K – PHP 250
16K/21K – PHP 350
– Claiming of packs will be on April 10, 2012
– Includes Singlet and RFID Tag
– All finishers will receive give-aways and finishers’ certificate.
– All 16K and 21K finishers will receive a finisher’s medal.
Download Registration Form Here:
Registration Venues: (March 1 to April 13, 2012)
Chris Sports Outlets:
– SM NORTH ANNEX – 441.1075 (from March 15 until April 13, 2012)
– GLORIETTA 3 – 818.6136 / 818.6124 (from March 15 until April 13, 2012)
– MEGA MALL – 633.4946 / 633.1659 (from March 15 until April 13, 2012)
– GOTESCO GRAND CENTRAL – 363.3738 (from March 15 until April 13, 2012)
JRS EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTION
1. Pay thru BPI C/A 4080 0028 37 MAR SPORTS & EVENTS CONSULTANCY
2. Fax registration form & deposit slip thru – (0632) 363.0357
3. Call or send an SMS to confirm – (0917) 392.8343
Earth Run 2012 – Medal Design:
Earth Run 2012 – Singlet Design:
Photo c/o – Team Running Without Limits
Earth Run 2012 – Race Maps:
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
@zaldy – marami po 24hrs ang byahe duon… :-)
Wala pala ice sa likod nung bib. Mukhang hindi talaga marunong mag organize ang organizers. Pls. Isulat nyo na rin contact person at number in case of emergency sa likod ng bib
@limitEDrunner – thanks for the info.
ice sa likod ng bib? bakit naman magkakaroon ng ice doon? freezer ba yun?
Kitakits sa takbo! :)
sana magising ng maaga! haha!
Good luck sa atin bukas. Kahit palpak sa registration dahil sa mali maling singlet sizes, sana maganda ang execution. Doon na lang bumawi. Sana isabit sa atin yung medal sa finish line kesa naman hanapin pa sa loot bags…
kita kits mamaya guys.. tama @616 sana nga isabit ung medal at may picture po sana . like la salle event
sana yung mga organizers, maglagay ng database ng runners para alam na nila yung sizes at kung pre order atleast may idea na sila about the number of singlet per size. tapos yung runners na may profile, may registration period or notify date para sa kanila.
@Kevin love – if you’re still interested to trade in your singlet with 3XL please let me know
Yung singlet ko wala nga.. Sabi ttawagan daw,, hindi ko n naasikaso. Mkukuha ko kaya s venue mmaya?
@ryan was referring to in case of emergency info. :D nasanay kc ako na ice ang shortcut na tawag.
a few comments regarding this run. medyo hindi ganon ka-organize nung morning sa gun start. nagcacall out na pala sa starting line while most were still at the carpark. they should have blasted some speakers in the carpark area.
next, ang layo ng iniikutan to get to the starting area. since mabilis lang interval ng gun start for each category, people were rushing na since nagcocount down na some “nag-over the railings” na and some dragged open one of the railings just get to the start line agad.
okay naman but i think minor things can still be improved :)
@bluegween . not agree with you. the run is organized compared to others. kasalan na ng runners kung nasa carpark pa sila. they should know the gun start time at dapat may allowance na time sa pag pa park kasi alam na dapat ang situation sa parking. huwag po nating isisi lahat sa organizer pati pagka late natin. we should be responsible too and not only the organizer. to avoid the hassle you should be there at least 30 mins. before the gun start. Opinyon ko lng nman ito.
I also got late, but this one due to the very long line on the portalets. :))
Ang aga ko pa naman sa venue.
I think this one should be improved. Since maraming runners na habit na ang dumaan sa portalets before starting.
Isa ito sa pinakamagandang running race na nasalihan ko. Sana next year ganito parin yung price at yung preparation. Kahit tubig lang, marami namang saging at may portalets pa along the way. Doon pa naman talaga naabutan sa gitna ng pagwiwi ang marami, including may self. Congrats organizers!!!
Well, nothing to complain about this race :) a big improvement from last year in terms of hydration. It is dirt cheap compared to other organizers so I did not expect much but gladly Earth Run 2012 did not disappoint. I am a running enthusiast, I’d run without a medal or a branded singlet in return basta maayos ang timing and hydration. At the end, it was one of those runs that had big improvements.
lousy race marshal. he pointed the wrong way. i end up on the starting line after 30 min of running covering around 6 km. well, i covered a total distance of 22 km (16+6), 1 km more than the 21k runners…
agree with @jewel. kasalanan na ng mga runners yung hindi pagpunta sa assembly area. tumambay din ako sa lot pero off muna sounds para marinig kung may announcement. yun nagsimula na magsalita yun emcee, lakad na sa area. yun iba kasi eh naghhintayan ng mga ka grupo kaya yun.
peace tayo ADEVENT overall
di tlga maiwasan mga “shortcoming”
we also run late because of inadequate portalets on the venue,off course we dont like to run with a full bladder,ryt!
anyway good job,peace!
Is there anyone used GPS in 21K category. nagregister kasi sa akin is 22K plus, just wanna know lng kung tama.
BTW, it was great event. good job Earth Run Organizers.
The run was organized, thank God! They had several portalets strategically located along the way. The bananas were also well situated, around the halfway mark for the 21K runners. Too bad I can’t wear the singlet for my practice runs because it’s way too large for me!
@izces, On my 16K, it registered 16.95km using Endomondo.
Some comments regarding the race, no more banana when it was our turn. Saw some runners getting more than 1. Hydration was all over the place. At infairness malamig pa.
Overall, its a great race. Nothing much to expect for a cheapest 16K run. :-) see you next year.
running 16k for the first time..i enjoyed it so much..no regrets at all…job well done to the organizers!!!
the run was great, pero parang extended ata ung distances ng mga categories, and wala ako naabutan na saging… hehe
for the hydration, yes i agree na thumbs up kasi dami ng hydration sites sa duration ng run…
got disappointed though… did not get a loot bag in which na dapat counted for all the runners ung count ng loot bags nila… tsaka i was given the wrong medal for the 16k category, i noticed late that the medal handed to me in the 16k giveaway booth is a “21k” medal… ndi ko tuloy mafeel ung 1st 16k ko… T_T
un lang po…
thanks to len_psyx, i was able to run this great fun run organized well by mary anne ringor. cheapest and yet the best! organize pa u ulet u ng ganito ms mary anne. God bless! gawin mo na rin ng 2nd leg, 3rd leg, 4th leg para quarterly hehehe.