Want to learn from the country’s leading running resource and train with the country’s finest coaches? Then join this running clinic by Runner’s World Philippines happening this January 2011 in different locations around Manila.
Slots are only a limited number of 50 registrants.
Runner’s World Running Clinic 2011 Schedule
January 18 and 25, Tuesdays, 7pm-9pm @ ULTRA
January 20 and 27, Thursdays, 6pm-8pm @ ROX
January 22 and 23, Saturday and Sunday, 6am-8am @ SM Mall of Asia
How to Register for this Event? Here are the 3 Ways…
1. Register through Partner Stores- Club 360 Ortigas, New Balance Shangri-la, Planet Sports Rockwell, ROX, The Athlete’s Foot Glorietta 4.
2. Register On-Site, on the day of the event. Take note however that slots are limited to 50 registrants.
3. Register via Email. Send an email to [email protected] with Subject: Runner’s World Running Clinic January 2011. (Include you name, address, age, birthdate, occupation, and date of running clinic you want to attend.)
Include the following details:
– How you learn about the event (email blast/magazine ad/poster/though a friend/pinoyfitness.com/etc.)
– Farthest distance you have ran
You will receive an email to confirm the registration.
No more slots available at ROX venue :(
what are the available slots left? what about ULTRA?
I missed this January running clinic, and I’m very interested in joining one because doing a marathon is a dream of mine. I’m already 52 years old and I want to finish a marathon before I get to be 60. Please help. Thanks and God Bless!
Will there be a second session? i really want to learn and improve.thanks.