Sun, Jan 16, 2011 – 7am
Age Swim Run
6 & Under 50m 100m
7-8 100m 200m
9-10 200m 400m
11-12 300m 1.2k
13-15 400m 1.7k
Adults 800m 3.0k
All races will follow the SWIM-RUN format
– Body marking (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms and both legs.
– Bare torso running is NOT allowed.
– Roads will be closed to vehicular traffic.
Race Course Description:
Swim: Philsports Pool
Run: Along the Philsports Road Network
Top 3 of each Age group:
– Male: 16~19 yrs, 20~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40~44, 45~49, 50 & above
– Female: 16~19 yrs, 20~29, 30~39, 40 & above
– Top 3, Male & Female: 6& Under, 7~8, 9~10, 11~12, 13~15
Awards and Prizes: All winners get medals. All finishers get t-shirts and post-race refreshments
Check-in & Body Marking 6:00am
Race Briefing 6:30
Wave 1 7:00 6 & Under
Wave 2 7-8
Wave 3 9-10
Wave 4 11-12
Wave 5 13-15
Wave 6 onwards Adults
Registration: Submit filled-up entry form with your fee at Registration Center mentioned below.
Participants may also pay through:
– BPI (Tomas Carrasco, C/A No. 0081-0483-63)
– PNB (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A No. 1002-3310-0013)
Then, fax entry form and deposit slip (clear &/or enlarged copy) with name to Fax #: 850-5254.
Keep receipt/bank deposit slip & submit during Registration.
TRAP Head Office
Room 101, Building B, Philsports Complex (ULTRA), Pasig City
Tel. #: 710-8259/399-6598; Mobile phone: +63-915-639-4233 (Fabie),
Bike King at Bonifacio High Street (c/o Raul Cuevas and Che) Tel. #: +632-856-3362
Speedo Concept Stores at Ayala Alabang Town Center , SM Megamall, Podium, Glorietta 4 Makati , Bonifacio High Street
Rick Reyes‘ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone: + 63-916-504-6513
Fabie David, Registration & Secretariat Head, email: email@example.com Mobile phone: +63-915-639-4233
SuperTriKids- P 800.
The fee will cover cost of participation, race packet, post-race refreshments, & a finisher’s t-shirt.
You can download the registration form here.