Sharing this important announcement from Runrio Leg 3 – Run United 2 from Runrio.com.
The delivery of the singlets for the Runrio Leg 3 – Run United 2 has been on-going since November 3, 2010. For all registered participants who have not yet received their singlets, below are updates regarding your singlet delivery.
Here is the [download id=”322″]. For those who have not seen their names on the list and have not received their singlets, the following are some of the reasons for the failed delivery:
* incomplete information
* incorrect name
* incorrect delivery address or delivery address cannot be located
* when the delivery was made, there was nobody to receive the package
* singlet sized was not indicated in the registration form
To ensure that all registered runners would have their singlets by the event, please see below singlet updates effective today, November 16, 2010 (Tuesday):
1. Please visit the Run United Singlet Claiming booth infront of ROX at the BHS from today until Nov. 19, 12pm to 9pm, for singlet claiming. Please bring your RACE BIB for proper identification.
2. For those who are supposed to receive their singlets via delivery, delivery is still on-going. But if you opt to just pick-up your singlets instead of having it delivered, YOU CAN PICK-UP YOUR SINGLET from any of the registration centers on the following dates (just present your RACE BIB):
From today until November 17: Planet Sports Trinoma, TIMEX Mall of Asia
From today until November 19: Singlet Claim area in front of ROX in Bonifacio Highstreet
On race day, Nov. 20 and 21: Singlet Claim tent at the event/activity area
Should you opt to pick-up your singlets instead of delivery, we will not stop delivery of your singlet as we cannot anymore pull it out from the courier/riders. This can result to you receiving more than one singlet. In this case, you have the option to just refuse the receipt of singlet delivery or keep it. Runrio will not charge you if you chose to keep it.
3. ONLINE registrants will have to wait for the delivery of the singlets which are already in-transit because we cannot anymore pull it out from the courier.
4. For those who got a wrong singlet size or damaged singlet, changes will be accepted in any of the registration centers and claim area starting today. However this will be based on the availability of sizes.
Source and for more information: RunRio.com