Philippine Star Ngayon (PSN) is organizing a fun run for a cause this coming May 15, 2010 to help rebuild San Isidro Elementary School in Naguillan, La Union, that was damaged by the typhoon Pepeng last November 2009.
ADOPT-A-SCHOOL is one of our projects through our umbrella program; BUILDING GREAT BRIDGES (BGB) through Education. Now our ninth year, we chose to adopt San Isidro Elementary School in Naguillan, La Union. Part of the school building was damaged by typhoon Pepeng last November 2009 leaving part of the school building abandoned. The damaged rooms used to be occupied by grades 2 and 4 pupils. The water from the behind the school overflowed half the height of the single story building. For now, grades 2 and 4 pupils share classrooms with other classes until another classroom would be built for them. Operation Damayan aim to build two classrooms and a library for 150 pupils of San Isidro Elem. School. Construction of the proposed classrooms and library is scheduled immediately in time for the opening of school year this June 2010.
Philippine Star Ngayon (PSN) Fun Run 2010
May 15, 2010 @ 5AM (Saturday)
SM Mall of Asia
Men’s Division: 3K, 5K & 10K
Ladies’ Division: 3K, 5K & 10K
3K & 5K: Php350
10K: P400 each
Includes: Race Bib, Runningmate Timing Chip, Singlet & Route Map
•R.O.X. Recreational Outdoor Exchange
Boni High Street, Global City Tel. (0632) 8564639
•CHRIS SPORTS SM NORTH EDSA F-104
Ground Floor, Quezon City TEL: (63)(2) 928-1487
•CHRIS SPORTS SM MEGAMALL Bldg. B Lower Ground Floor
TEL: (63)(2) 633-4946, (63)(2) 633-1659
•CHRIS SPORTS MALL OF ASIA Main mall 2nd Floor Bay Blvd
Manila TEL: (63)(2)556-0260, (63)(2)556-0261
•CHRIS SPORTS SM SUCAT F-106 Ground Floor SM Super
Center, Sucat TEL: (63)(2)829-9549, (63)(2) 820-4528
Download Registration Form Here:
ALL PARTICIPANTS AND OTHER SPECTATORS ARE REQUIRED TO PARK THEIR VEHICLES AT THE ALLOCATED PARKING AREAS.
BAGGAGE DEPOSIT SERVICE IS AVAILABLE NEAR THE STAGE FROM 5AM TO 10AM.
WATER AND FIRST AID STATION
DRINKING WATER WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE FINISH LINE AND AT EVERY 2 KM.
MEDICAL AID WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CERTAIN POINTS AND AT THE FINISH LINE.
AWARDS & PRIZES
TOP 5 OVERALL FINISHERS will receive special gift packs.
3Km & 5Km 10Km
1st prize: P5,000 1st prize: P7,000
2nd prize: P3,000 2nd prize:P5,000
RULES & REGULATIONS
* Participants below 18 years old must have their entry form signed by a guardian.
* RACE BIB NUMBERS AND THE RUNNINGMATE TIMING CHIP MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES DURING THE RACE. IT SHOULD BE PINNED IN-FRONT OF YOUR RUNNING SHIRT.
* NO CHANGE OF CATEGORY.
* ALL PROTESTS RELATED TO THE RESULT MUST BE MADE IN WRITING AND SUBMITTED TO THE RACE ORGANIZER WITHIN 30 MINUTES AFTER THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS. A PROTEST FEE OF PHP500 WILL BE COLLECTED FOR EVERY WRITTEN PROTEST MADE.
* THE ORGANIZER’S DECISION IS FINAL.
Acct. Name : Pilipino Star Ngayon Inc.
(BDO) Acct. No. 2588-011-642
Bank/Branch: Bank of the Philippine Islands
(BPI) Acct. No. 004993-0220-85
* Write your name on the deposit slip and fax to 527-6852
* Present your ID at the Registration Booth between 4:00am 5:30am on the day of the event to claim your Race Kit.
* For inquiries call 527-6852 or 521-3995
RACE MAP AND SINGLET
I'm joining the PSN Fun Run 2010 at SM Mall of Asia. Thanks more power!