Have you ever been wanting to dive together with the whale sharks? This coming February 27-28 could be your chance! Join Travel Factor as they organize a trip for divers to explore the waters of Donsol, Sorsogon, Philippines.
DIVE Donsol – Butanding Encounter
February 27-28, 2010
Travel Factor’s Close Encounter with the whale-sharks (a.k.a Butanding)
Donsol, Sorsogon, Philippines
P5,700 per pax (Triple-Sharing)
* Roundtrip AC bus fare: Manila – Legaspi – Manila
* Roundtrip Land transfers via AC van: Legaspi – Donsol – Legaspi
* Overnight AC Accommodation
* Bicol Sidetrip Tours (Mayon Volcano, Cagsawa Ruins, Daraga Church)
* Firefly river tour (with boat and guide)
* Whaleshark interaction
* Tourist registration fees
Day 1 – Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
Day 0, Feb 26, Friday
08:30 PM Assembly at Cubao Bus Terminal (near Alimall)
09:00 PM Exact Departure Time to Legaspi
Day 1, Feb 27 Saturday
08:00 AM ETA Legaspi. Stop over for breakfast
09:00 AM Start of Bicol Sidetrip Tour
12:00 NN Lunch
03:00 PM Check-in and Siesta
06:00 PM Firefly River Tour
08:00 PM Buffet Dinner and Socials
Day 2, Feb 28, Sunday
06:00 AM Breakfast
07:00 AM Start of Whale Shark Interaction
Swim and Snorkel with the Butandings
12:00 NN Lunch and rest
03:00 PM Departure to Legaspi bus terminal with sidetrip for pasalubong shopping
05:30 PM Exact Departure Legaspi to Manila
stop over at Naga for dinner
Day 3, Mar 1, Monday
5:00 AM ETA Cubao
What is DIVE?
DIVE trips are TRAVEL FACTOR getaways that take you to the Philippines’ best underwater experiences. DIVE into a different world and discover for yourself how amazing our seas are. DIVE trips are open to divers, snorkelers, swimmers, or just plain beach bummers. DIVE is for everybody! This 2010, DO or DIVE!
BOOKING AND RESERVATION GUIDELINES
* Maximum # of participants: 18 persons only
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation. To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send to [email protected] Subject: Dive Donsol – Registration (Feb 27-28, 2010)
* Then you will receive thru email account details where to deposit payment (BPI). For group reservations, please send your registration forms in one file & email.
* Everyone is required to download and submit registration form
* Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining. And if after registering you need to back-out, please have the courtesy to notify us properly thru email.
* Full payment must be settled within the agreed timeframe. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
email your concerns to [email protected] with your name and contact number
Subject: Dive Donsol – Inquiries (Feb 27-28, 2010)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM