UBBE Calaguas + SURFVIVOR Bagasbas (Feb 13-14, 2010)
Camarines Norte, Philippines
BEACH BUMMING + Surfing + Skimboarding in ONE WEEKEND
P3,900 per pax (ALL IN) – if the group fills 1 bus
P4,500 per pax (ALL IN) – if the group does not fill the bus
– Roundtrip air-con bus: Manila to Daet. Daet to Manila
– Overnight accommodation at Calaguas Island (1 Nipa hut with CR and fresh water + Camping Tents)
– Chartered boat service from port of Daet to Calaguas Island
– Camp meals at Calaguas Island (lunch, dinner, breakfast)
– Guide fees and Environmental fees at Calaguas Island
– Use of skimboards at Calaguas Island
– Half-day room accommodation at Bagasbas tourist inn (for rest & shower)
– Other meals: Breakfast snack on Day 1, Lunch and Dinner on Day 2
– Travel Insurance
– Travel Factor Souvenir: ID, Lanyard
– Surf Lesson at Bagasbas Beach with surfboard rental and instructor (P400 per pax)
Day 0, Feb 12 Friday
10:00 PM Assembly at McDo Quezon Ave
11:00 PM Departure to Makati
11:45 PM Pick Up participants at Shell McKinley, Makati
12:00 MN Departure to Daet
Day 1, Feb 13 Saturday
07:00 AM ETA Daet;
09:00 AM ETA Calaguas Island
Set Camp, BEACH BUMMING, Explore the Island
12:00 NN Lunch
more BEACH BUMMING and skimboarding
07:00 PM Dinner and Bonfire Night
Day 2, Feb 14 Sunday
08:00 AM Breakfast
09:00 AM Break camp
10:00 AM Depart camp
12:00 NN ETA Bagasbas, Daet. check-in at Tourist Inn. Lunch. Rest. Explore Bagasbas Beach.
02:00 – 4:00 PM Option to Surf or Skim c/o CamNorte Surfing Association
07:00 PM Check out. Dinner
09:30 PM ETD Daet to Manila via bus (travel time: 7 hours)
Day 3, Feb 15 Monday
3:30 AM ETA Cubao
BOOKING AND RESERVATION GUIDELINES
* Deadline of Registration: Jan 27, 2010 (or earlier)
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation. To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send to email@example.com
Subject: Calaguas – Registration (Feb 13-14, 2010)
* Then you will receive thru email account details where to deposit payment (BPI). For group reservations, please send your registration forms in one file & email.
* Everyone is required to download and submit registration form
* Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining. And if after registering you need to back-out, please have the courtesy to notify us properly thru email.
* Full payment must be settled within the agreed timeframe. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number
Subject: Calaguas – Inquiries (Feb 13-14, 2010)
or contact Travel Factor at 359-2434 / 0917-8475341
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
AVAILABLE SLOTS https://www.travelfactor.org
Recommended for fun-loving & adventurous people who would like to meet new friends while travelling. Be prepared of the long travel time and the ‘wiwi’ moments on public restrooms.