SURFVIVOR LA UNION
Surfing Adventure for Beginners
Dec 19-20, 2009
La Union, Philippines
Travel Factor’s Overnight Surfing Adventure for beginners in La Union. Highly recommended to all SURFERS (zero to any skill level), PHOTOGRAPHERS, and BEACH BUMMERS.
SURFVIVOR SERIES is open also to all who just want to hang out with us and explore the beauty of the Philippines.
PACKAGE RATE P2,750 per pax
* Private Van Transfers: Manila to LU. LU to Manila
* Overnight aircon accommodation at San Juan Surf Resort
* 2 surf lessons (instructor fee and board rental)
* Sidetrip to Isdaan Restaurant, Tarlac (optional)
* Food Meals (1): DAY 1 dinner
* Travel Insurance
* FREE ITEMS: Golden Breed and Sanuk stickers
* extra surf lessons with surfboard rental and instructor
For those who will be bringing their boards or have special arrangements (not surfing and the likes), kindly send email to [email protected] for re-quotation.
Day 1, Saturday Dec 19
12:30AM Meet-up at Mcdo El Pueblo, Ortigas (near SM Megamall/Podium)
04:00AM Sison, Pangasinan stop-over and early breakfast
06:30AM ETA Resort
08:00AM Batch 1 Surf Lesson
09:15AM Batch 2 Surf Lesson
02:00AM Batch 3 Surf Lesson
03:15AM Batch 4 Surf Lesson
07:00PM Dinner (courtesy of TF)
08:30PM Socials/Sleep early for preparation the next day
Day 2, Sunday Dec 20
08:30AM Surf Free Time
04:30PM Stop-over Isdaan Restaurant/Hacienda Luisita/Dinner
08:30PM ETA Manila
BOOKING AND RESERVATION GUIDELINES
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation. To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send to [email protected]
Subject: SURFVIVOR LU – REGISTRATION (Dec 19-20, 2009)
* Then you will receive thru email account details where to deposit payment (BPI). For group reservations, please send your registration forms in one file & email.
* Full payment must be settled within the agreed timeframe. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor
* The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
email your concerns to [email protected] with your name and contact number
Subject: SURFVIVOR LU – INQUIRIES (Dec 19-20, 2009)
or contact Michelle “Tikoy” Tan(+639178864480)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
AVAILABLE SLOTS https://www.travelfactor.org
Recommended for fun-loving & adventurous people who would like to meet new friends while travelling. All participants must be of good health condition. Prior experience with surfing is not required. Non-swimmers can also join.