GREAT NEWS to all you Pet Lovers! Pet Express is hosting a Doggie Run on March 26, 2011 at the SM Mall of Asia giving us pet lovers a great opportunity to run alongside our lovable pets.
March 26, 2011 @ 5:30AM
1.5K / 3K / 5K
SM Mall of Asia
• P300* (no dog bandana/dog race bib)
*Limited to 2 non-dog race kits per regular race kit (non-dog race kits cannot be purchased on its own)
Download Registration Form Here:
Pet Express Doggie Run 2011 features:
• 1.5K/3K/5K Run
• Fun Run Fur-stival Game Booths
• Souvenir Photo Booth
Pet Express Doggie Run 2011 Race Kit (P350) includes:
• Event Dri-fit Running Shirt
• Event Dog Bandana
• Race Bib (for master)
• Race Bib (for dog)
• Paw-ket Dog Running Manual
• Pet Express Doggie Dollar
• Insurance Coverage
• Donation to SAWS (The Strike Animal Welfare Society)
For Registered Doggie Finishers:
• Finisher’s Doggie Loot Bag (first 500 dogs only)
Dog Runner Prizes:
• 1.5K- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place (only toy/small dogs are eligible to win in this category)
• 3K- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place (all breeds/sizes)
• 5K- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place (all breeds/sizes)
1st Prize- Gold Digger Medal + Doggie Loot Bag
2nd Prize- Silver Sniffer Medal + Doggie Loot Bag
3rd Prize- Bronze Barker Medal + Doggie Loot Bag
1. Register at any Pet Express branch. (SM Cubao 912-5924, SM Hypermarket Makati 843-7174, SM Mall of Asia 836-8955)
2. Fill out the registration.
3. Choose your shirt size.
4. Upon payment, Pet Express will be giving you an acknowledgement receipt for claiming of race kits.
5. Race kits will be available for claiming in Pet Express stores by March 19, 2011 onwards.
1. All participating dogs must be properly vaccinated.
2. Bitches must not be in heat.
3. Please keep your dogs in a leash.
4. Please provide a muzzle for unfriendly dogs.
5. Please be considerate and pick up after your dog’s waste.
6. Never leave your dog unattended. Pet Express will not be liable for dogs that are lost
or missing during the event.
7. The organizers reserve the right to reject the participation of a dog that might cause disruption or disturbance in the event (i.e. dogs with aggressive behavior, bitches inheat, etc.)