“Baby On Track” is an event that aims to raise funds for “Baby Shaila”, a 9-month old Miracle Baby who was diagnosed with a rare and fatal disease called “Biliary Atresia”. She needs to have a Liver Transplant at the soonest possible time. The procedure will cost around 4.5 Million Pesos.
We are knocking at your hearts to help save her life by participating in this meaningful event. Let us all use our passion for running to help!
Baby On Track
June 26, 2016
Organizer: Pinoy Aspiring Runners
3K – P450
5K – P550
10K – P650
Inclusive of Singlet, Race Bib, and Medal
– Mixed distance will get One (1) Lowest Distance FREE except Barefoot Category
– Group of AT LEAST 10 (different categories) will get P50 OFF PER KIT.
– 10+1 Promo (Group of 10 who are running the same distance will get 1 free kit).
– Team/Company/Organization with at least 50 participants will get One (1) tent and a plaque of appreciation
– SM MOA, SM MEgamall, SM North Edsa
– 3rd Floor, Glorietta 5
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!