The event details about this event has been sought after the the last few weeks and finally their official press release had shed some light about the details of the upcoming Nike We Run Manila 10K set on October 15, 2011 at Bonifacio Global City. Check out details here.
Nike We Run Manila 10K
October 15, 2011 @ 5PM
Bonifacio Global City
Under 25 yrs old – PhP 750.00
25 yrs old & above – PhP 1,000.00
With a Buddy (2 People) – PhP 1,300.00
Registration Starts on September 5, 2011.
- Nike Park Fort
- RunnR Bonifacio High Street
- Shangri-la Plaza
- Online through www.facebook.com/NikeRunningPH
- Select universities
Race Kit Redeption: – October 11-13, 2011 from 12pm to 9pm
- Bonifacio High Street (in front of Nike Park), Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Note: Please bring your ID and confirmation slip to collect your race pack. Those who wants their friends or proxy to collect their Race Kit, make sure you give them this Letter of Authorization.
1. Women’s Under 25 – For women aged 24 years and below on the race day
2. Men’s Under 25 – For men age 24 years and below on the race day
3. Women’s Open – Open to women of all ages
4. Men’s Open – Open to men of all ages
School Challenge – School Team Category – Colleges and Universities
Nike We Run Manila – Shirt Concept:
Image Courtesy of: Lestsky Les
Nike We Run Manila – Shirt Design:
Nike We Run Manila – Nike Tumbler for all registered Participants:
Nike We Run Manila 2011 – 2G Nike Lunar Glide Thumbdrive to all Finishers!
Nike We Run Manila 2011 – Race Map:
Nike We Run Manila 10K – FAQ? – Click Here
Run Buddy Run Nike+ Challenge:
In the spirit of WE RUN, Nike will launch the Run Buddy Run Nike+ Challenge to celebrate the motivational aspect of running with a buddy! Running has long been referred to as a personal endeavour, but despite the individual nature of the sport, running is an intensely communal pursuit too. The Run Buddy Run Nike+ Challenge takes on the idea of run clubs, training groups and community to broaden the appeal of physical running into the virtual world. Driven through Nike Running Philippines Facebook page and the Nike+ platform, the challenge will see pairs of run buddies race it out to win a VIP Race Day Experience at the We Run Manila 10K, and other Nike prizes.
Challenge mechanics below:
1. Visit Nike Running Philippines Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NikeRunningPH and check out the WE RUN MANILA 10K tab.
2. Click on RUN BUDDY RUN and sign up with your run buddy.
3. Once you’ve joined the challenge with your run buddy, lace up your running shoes and hit the road!
4. Sync your KMs to Nike+ and follow the daily leader board updates on the Nike Running Philippines Facebook page.
For More Information:
Visit www.facebook.com/NikeRunningPH or follow Nike on twitter via @NikePH
Source: Nike We Run Manila 10K Press Release