The Pink Run is an annual fun run organized by the Philippine Society of General Surgeons for breast cancer awareness.
This advocacy run is scheduled for October 25, 2015 and will start and finish at the Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig City. Every registrant is entitled to a race singlet and goodies from the event sponsors. Free clinical breast examination and breast cancer risk assessment will be available onsite for all participants or their guests.
Let’s support this advocacy! Enlist now and help “D’FEET BREAST CANCER!”
The Pink Run
October 25, 2015 (CANCELLED)
Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
3K / 5K / 10K / 16K
16K – Php 700
10K – Php 700
5K – Php 600
3K – Php 600
1.) Under Armour
– Bonifacio High Street, BGC, Taguig City
– SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
– UP Town Center, Diliman, Quezon City
2.) 100 Miles Café / Galileia Events Place
– 2nd Floor, Fort Pointe Bldg. 2 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
3.) PSGS Office
– 2nd Floor, PCS Building 992 EDSA, Quezon City
* Registration Period (September 15 to October 22, 2015)
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!