Jaymie Pizarro (aka The Bull Runner) is known to be the Dream Maker, every year hundreds of dreamers participates at The Bull Runner (TBR) Dream Marathon, a 42km event only for first and second time marathoners who wants to dream big and change their lives through running.
Here are some inspiring moments we captured during the event held last Feb 22 in Nuvali.
1. That winning moment when you finally crossed that finish-line and suddenly all the training, pain and sacrifice are all worth-it!
2. Celebrating with your Family and Friends and sharing this precious moment with them
3. On Chasing Dreams Together, and making them happen
4. That Inspiring moment when Sir Lito (75 y/o), Mam Linda (67 y/o) and Ernest Carual an Osteomyelitic proved to us that anyone can run a marathon, all you need is commitment and a dream.
5. The unending cheer and support of Family, Friends and Teammates
For more photos, visit our Facebook page – Click Here
When are you planning to run your first marathon?
For Instant Updates – Follow US!
PF Online Community -> https://members.pinoyfitness.com
PF Online Shop -> https://shop.pinoyfitness.com
Like this Post!? Share it to your friends!
This is it! Kathlyn De Quiroz Butter Toast
Just in case :) Kat Sobremonte
Manager ko jan nagpropose yung fiance nya last year. Haha
O wow?! Nice nice. I’m done haha registered nako
Talagaaaa? Lol how much yun?
3k more or less